Checklists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checklists

I've done a few more checklists recenly but have had no comments on them (other than one PM)

Do people like them? Do people find them useful? Is there too much on them? Too little? How could they improve?

Let me know and I'll do more if people like them an try to accomodate requests.

Next on my list are:
    • Cars 1 Haulers
    • Cars 1 Singles
    • Cars 2 Double Packs

Let me know if there are any others people would like

yes i like them and you should certainly continue them as they are a great visual list.
    i suppose cardback info could be added.e.g. stu bop,chuck choke cables and brian park motors were only released on the piston cup night skyline cardback ,where as marco the jet,mack the hauler were released on 3 cardback styles,world of cars,race o rama and the piston cup nights cardback.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
      yes i like them and you should certainly continue them as they are a great visual list.
      i suppose cardback info could be added.e.g. stu bop,chuck choke cables and brian park motors were only released on the piston cup night skyline cardback ,where as marco the jet,mack the hauler were released on 3 cardback styles,world of cars,race o rama and the piston cup nights cardback.
      Thanks for the input djjd21. That's what I was planning on doing for the Cars 1 singles and only showing a loose picture...

Comment

I have a Toons Singles checklist I have all done up - just need a pic of Lug & Nutty with Oil Cans loose.

I also don't know how to upload photos to get it here - anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
          I have a Toons Singles checklist I have all done up - just need a pic of Lug & Nutty with Oil Cans loose.

I also don't know how to upload photos to get it here - anyone?
          That'd be great Bumper Save. There's a tutorial on how to post pictures in the introductions forum. I'm on my phone now else I'd post a link.

If you can't do it you could email me them and i'll post them

Comment

I appreciate the checklists, MrBrownstone... I know it takes time to create them.

I'll take photos of the Final Lap releases that were new Cars and make them available... Bumper Save - thanks for the offer on the Toon singles checklist - we'll take you up on it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sounds good - I will get the Lug & Nutty pic and then post it soon after, so no one else make a Toon list for now! I just checked and I also seem to be working on a Final Lap checklist - didn't even remember that one. Lost in the folders I guess. If you want to Chris, go ahead.

Comment

Thanks, Spencer!

I took photos of my carded Final Lap singles this morning and have uploaded them to a spot where MrB can get to them... I'll take photos of my opened ones when I get the chance.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Thanks, Spencer!

I took photos of my carded Final Lap singles this morning and have uploaded them to a spot where MrB can get to them... I'll take photos of my opened ones when I get the chance.
                  Ok. I'll let you take that one. I've contacted someone who has Lug & Nutty with Oil Cans so that's the last thing I need before uploading the Toons checklist.

I think I'll also do a Toons deluxe and maybe a Piston Cup checklist.

Comment

I certainly appreciate the time you are taking to do this stuff mate. It's a lot of work and I know a lot of people find them useful even if they aren't saying so out loud.
                    Keep at it and if we can be of any help then you know you'll get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X