Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovemini's Collection

Hey all, greeting.
    Here are some pictures of my collection.
    enjoy...

add July 17. enjoy.

Flash, the first super chase racer.

Here are loose flash, card flash and prototype flash.

Prototype flash has not black lines on the windows. John holds this one in the LA Mattel Show.
    Last edited by lovemini; 07-17-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: add pics

Woah! Who's that army truck? Is he from Cars 2? More importantly, is he made by Mattel?

Comment

that first pick up truck is amazing, whats his name please

Comment

Whenever I need a pick me up, I can count on seeing great photos from my friend lovemini to give me that pick me up... Thank you for sharing your photos, lovemini.

Epilogue John Lassetire and the UK Army Truck will be welcome additions to my collection one of these days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I do not know the name of that truck. Sarge's friend. the left one in the picture below.
          http://www.takefiveaday.com/wp-conte...2/04/srage.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
            I do not know the name of that truck. Sarge's friend. the left one in the picture below.
            http://www.takefiveaday.com/wp-conte...2/04/srage.jpg
            Ok thank you. How is it in scale to the other diecasts? It looks sort of small

Comment

It is big, Spencer. 1:55, I will take a picture with Sarge to show its size for you.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                It is big, Spencer. 1:55, I will take a picture with Sarge to show its size for you.
                Thank you George, I appreciate it!

Comment

Add prototype Barry, prototype mini helicopter and prototype mini mcQueen and Mack.

Comment

Neat! I love the prototype Barry especially. Also the prototype helicopter is cute! Thank you for sharing your amazing finds once again George. Your continued finds from the factory backdoor and undiminishing enthusiasm about Cars keeps folks in the US like me looking forward to what comes next. Your finds are a beacon of hope for the Cars collecting community!

Comment

nice photos!! great cars in your collection

i think the army truck is called andy gearsdale.

Comment

More great new Cars... we're so far behind lovemini that we'll never catch up...

As always, thank you for the photos, lovemini... you give me hope when Mattel gives none.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hello George. Great photos!!!

Comment

what is the green and blue ramone next to miguel's crew chief?
                            great photo's lovemini,andy gearsdale does look excellent

Comment

it is just a mini ramone. add some new pics today.

Comment

Working...
                              X