Anniversary Contest is now open!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Contest is now open!

Here's the thread for the Anniversary Contest... for this part of the contest, please post a reply in this thread with the following:

What I like best about PCD is:

What I'd like to see added to PCD is:

I will reply with an example below.

PCD Team

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Updated contest entry:

What I like best about PCD is: learning more about members via the Spotlight On thread and what Cars are coming out... I also like the Articles but I'm partial to those - they take a lot of effort to write and take photos but your comments and willingness to share photos you've taken make it worthwhile.

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: more members adding a list of Cars for sale and photos of their collections... I think once we see more new Cars in stores we'll see more Cars for sale and trade.

P.S. - As a site Administrator/Owner, I am not eligible to win this contest.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What I like the most about PCD is reading people's opinions about Cars from many different countries. I know I'm not the only one who has been having trouble finding Cars lately. It seems to be a world wide epidemic. Not really sure what we could add to it. It already seems to have just as much if not more features than other fan sites I've looked at. I guess the only thing the site needs right now is more users!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Contest entry:

What I like best about PCD is: Learning more about members via the Spotlight On thread! And meeting new collectors.

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: More members rejoicing in their abundant new finds.

Comment

What I like best about PCD is: Everyone here knows pretty much everyone else comparatively well and we are like one big family, no matter what Cars collecting is like. The line could be discontinued and we would still stay in touch.

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: I would like to see more new members to fuel the site traffic and more sales + trades going on in our specified forums.

Comment

What I like best about PCD is: From when i first joined and posted a newbie thread i was made to feel very welcome and instantly felt part of the community that is PCD.
            I love looking through photos of other members collections and being amazed by just how many cars some people have and how they are displayed. Also its made me appreciate how each collection is different eg some kept carded, some loose and some played with.
            The thing i like best is being able to come on here and share any great finds/new purchases as we all can relate to the buzz you get when you walk in a store and finally find a car youve been searching for!

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: I would of said a place to post photos of other collections we may have but this has recently been done (eg the lego/hotwheels)
            I would just like to see the community grow bigger and continue to stay a friendly, welcoming place to be.

and of course photos of new releases being found in the stores

Comment

What I like best about PCD is: the information which cars are going to come out (so I can add them to a long list) and the spotlight on thread to learn more about the member and see how they got into cars.

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: maybe more sales in the forum - my only chance to get up to date with our collection. And maybe more live in the chat.
              Last edited by gipsy; 05-11-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

What i like best about PCD is: The sense of community, if you feel like your down and not finding any new cars you can just take a quick look at the recent finds thread to brighten your mood. I also love being able to trade with good collectors at non Ebay prices.

What i would like to se added to PCD is: More site traffic, more contributing members, a Respect the classics article about ramone and a section about the disney theme parks.

Comment

The thing I like best about PCD is the Recent Finds thread, I check this several times a day to see where others are finding stuff. I'll also contribute whenever I can.

The thing i'd like to see added is insider knowledge, now if we had a member that worked for Mattel and could leak information to us or take on board suggestions that would be awesome. Other than that I think Cac1959, Mr Brownstone and all the contributors are doing a fantastic job with this site and hope it continues to grow and thrive.

Comment

best, like minded people, new finds and photos of collections

added, new finds- this after all is the life blood of the site and some insider knowledge from mattel, disney, pixar, the factories, distributors etc

Comment

what i like best about PCD is finding info on new cars, especially from the fellow UK members and any finds they have made

as a forum it is always going to be as good as it's members so the best thing would be lots of new members

Comment

What I like best about PCD is: the potential this site has to grow and become the number one Disney Cars website.

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: more buying and trading!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What I like best about PCD is the people that come here and make the effort to make the site ,not only an informative one but a friendly one at that,the welcome alone is overwhelming,the enthusiasm and innovations of the collector's through to the ever-growing database will undoubtedly make it the place to be for disney car's collecting.

What I'd like to see added to PCD is more downloadable content such as concise checklists of the different series of cars,which you'd be able to fill in as you go and adding more fun activities so that our children can get more involved in the site.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments guys - it's nice to know that what we do on here (and when I say we I'm referring to the community) is appreciated by all

All of your "what you'd like to see added" comments will be compiled at the end of the competition and reviewed by the moderator team to see how we can improve the site and move it on

Comment

What I like best about PCD - to be honest its not the cars, its not the recent finds, its not the collection posts, its the PEOPLE that keep me coming back, the friendships I've gained through this website and the help that people are willing to give whether it be help finding or obtaining a new car or a bit of help with customising etc.

What I'd like to see more of - Photos, photos, photos, i would love to see photos of people cars and collections etc. I myself need to add photos so hopefully will do soon.

PCD feels friendly and never feel out of place posting a thread or asking a questions.

For me its the friends i've met, then the Cars is a bonus !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X