Got Frank's Collection 13/4/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    It's after California falls into the ocean and Arizona gets a new bay!

Comment

great collection
      love the homemade radiator springs

Comment

awesome collection

Comment

I never get tired of looking at this collection. It's amazing!

Comment

Totally and utterly jealous, and also inspired. Question - In the row with Polly puddlejumper, there is a purple car holding and aeroplane, can you or anyone tell me the name of that car and the small white one next to it. I dont have them on my needs list, thanks.

Comment

Thanks Junior! The one with the plane is Coriander Widetrack (released as a Final Lap & recently in a Target 7-ish pack). And the white one next to it is actually kind of a pink color. His name is Wimar Flatz (only released as a lenticular, though I've fixed his eyes.)

Comment

thanks, i have Wilmar Flatz on my list it was the colour that fooled me, Good shout with Coriander widetrack though, its quite cool when you think you have seen all the cars (even if only on ebay etc) then you find a new one! Once again that is an awesome collection and also the way in which you have displayed it is ace!

Comment

Thanks a lot, always happy to share\show with other as passionate about the line as myself. Cheers!

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER collection!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mattel finishes something, all four Leamonheads.

Last edited by GotFrank; 02-20-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Sweet Super Chase lineup Josh, also watch out for Globie, he looks menacing back there, I think he has joined up with the lemons

Comment

A question on the Globie: how did you get him to detach from the Squinkies playset? I have tried multiple times but with no luck.

Comment

Took all the screws I could out of the base piece. Then with reckless disregard for the well being of the base. I pried if off the top. But it did get physical for a second or so.

Comment

so jealous of that pic with all the lemons

Missing the last few is driving me crazy LOL Especially considering I will more then likely never snag myself a Fred Pacer lol

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Sweet Super Chase lineup I just need Long Ge and Flash which i will look into getting around christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X