some cars will be released again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some cars will be released again

It looks that Mattel will release some cars again.
    Here are the cars I know so far,
    Yozoka
    Kabuto, it is as same as the one in Cars Toon.
    Mini, it finally is released again. Mini in cars 2 is same to the Kmart one. but the Van is different to the Van in cars.

thanks for the update G on what will be out soon i hope.

Comment

Cool! Especially Mini- I do love Mini, lovemini. I wonder if Yokoza will be exactly the same as the Toon, and how Van will be different. Can't wait to see pics!

Comment

Great news... the only thing better than hearing you tell us about new Cars and seeing pictures of the new Cars, lovemini, is actually finding new Cars...

Thanks for being a glimmer of hope while we wait (and wait) for new Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cool haven't been able to find those two at a decent price, same with Kabuto

Comment

Can anyone confirm that Kabuto from Toons and Cars 2 are identical? What about the bottom markings/bading/branding?

I've seen a few loose ones on ebay that I'd be willing to buy, but most say from the Toons series. Although they look the same, I'd like to try to stay as close to possible to the Cars 2 series.

Overall I guess it doesn't make much of a difference if he is identical as he will be opened and played with lol

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

All reports I've heard say they are the same.
              But I've yet to have one in my own hands to confirm 100%.

Comment

FINALLY!!!!! I have always regretted not going to K-Mart Day 2 and missing out on that beautiful Case Assortment. Why? Because I never got Mini. Now she is being rereleased!! And remember seeing Van and Lime Green Ramone diecasts for Cars 2 on TakeFive before the movie even came out? I wonder if Mini will be in a 2 Pack with Van...

Comment

Working...
                X