Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your most rare Cars item?

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What is your most rare Cars item?

While we wait longer for new Cars to appear, I thought I'd pose a question... What is your most rare Cars item?

We look forward to your answers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think this is probably my most rare item... Chase Bling Bling McQueen with The King Piston Cup... as far as I know, it's the only one that's been reported...

Close-up:

Another rare item I have is this from an Amazon Black Friday purchase a few years ago:

I knew Mater could drive backwards... I didn't know he could drive upside down.

Other rare items in my collection include the Gask-Its French Promo Car (supposedly only 200 released), Chase Mini (Mini on a Chase Mario Andretti cardback), 2 Cars Cares customs which are each 1 of 10, and my Speedway of the South set...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

hey chris, that 118 bling bling, surely couldnt be that rare as I have one , got in a local toy shop, did do a double take as I walked past the display

any comments/

Quote Originally Posted by boogity View Post
    hey chris, that 118 bling bling, surely couldnt be that rare as I have one , got in a local toy shop, did do a double take as I walked past the display

any comments/
    I think cac1959 is referring to the fact that his is an error as it has "The King" enscribed on the cup when it shoudl be LMQ's

I have a Chick Hicks with a King Piston Cup but I don't think it is that rare. The rarest car I probably have is a deluxe El Matordor.

Cars Addict
    Guess our rarest cars are two cars cares customs and a Gask-Its French Promo Car.
    Maybe Blue-ray LMQ and RB Mater could be called rare as well - not quite sure.

Cars Contributor
    I have the 3-PK Story Tellers - Rhonda, Shelia, Laverine

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrownstone View Post
    I think cac1959 is referring to the fact that his is an error as it has "The King" enscribed on the cup when it shoudl be LMQ's
    forgot about that, still its just an empty cup, think i,ll switch my chick and mcq cup around!!!!!!!

kabuto with flames,sots set,rollin bowlin mater playset,character 6 pack with rb mater,vinyl toupee uk promo,

CTT racer, Motorama McQueen (BD), unreleased Mood Springs and fat Easy Idle pitties and U.S. Chase Guido/Luigi are probably my rarest Cars items.