What is your most rare Cars item?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meg0n00by View Post
    I never knew how this red ransburg metallic Lightning McQueen is released or custom made.
    Met has a good history of the Red Ransburgs here:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2008/10/...-red-ransburg/

When the V.3's were made they also made a rainbow of ransburg colors. Like the Bling Bling McQ and orange ones PeterMcQueen showed us.

The gist is with the exception of 51 (the one plus the fifty "brainstorming" McQs) all are unauthorized factory made customs.

Comment

• My rarest Cars item is not necessarily a diecast Cars. It's a Cars logo that was autographed by John Lasseter and Chip Foose. These were offered at a Cars Land event in the first few months after opening. I've seen four offered on eBay only in all. Most people at the event were going for the autographed green JL truck instead of the logo. This is the piece I love the most. The SOTS set is a close second (but was the most expensive to acquire), followed by the 2006 factory set. I also like the Cars logo sign that was offered with Disney rewards points and my Cars baseball cap from the World Premiere of Cars in 2006. I love wearing it.

Comment

• Very nice! I dont have anything overly rare. Frosty super chase is probably the rarest. Followed by Tyler gremlin and maybe the surfin John and muggsy from k mart mail in promo

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Fillmore 16B spelt FILLOMORE

Comment

• Mine would be: bubba and the three cousins. And customwise: GotFranks Fillmore's tent!!!!

Comment

• Until I get my PCD Custom Racer it will now be Snot Rod with confetti which has just arrived with the Convoy Brothers from France (unless its my Sarge 12B with no promo code & a square Jeep logo, don't know how many of them still carded there are)

Comment

• I have been watching that listing with Confetti Snot Rod. Congrats with that one. Seller still has some rare items for sale.
                Originally posted by H15LHR View Post
                Until I get my PCD Custom Racer it will now be Snot Rod with confetti which has just arrived with the Convoy Brothers
                Cars Addict

Comment

• here is a rare one we have , i have others but this is a nice one to have. i think the number was 1/500 from nyc toy fair

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    nice that is a hard car to find

thats in my top5 to have....

Comment

• My rarest car that is in my collection would have to be either Long Ge, Bud or Taco Truck Mater.

Comment

• My rarest cars character is Tyler gremlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mine is currently Terry Kargas and Herb Curbler.

Comment

• Not sure what my rarest is, but my favourite is race damaged mood springs. I also love the jada 1:18 scale Cruz D23 expo limited edition.

Comment

• My rarest would be Super Chase Frosty or Stu Bop

Comment

• The hardest one to find and most valuable is the JL Surfin Safari. It's the prize of my collection. You have to buy it with the box - otherwise it's not worth much and could be a backdoor counterfeit. The Surfin Safari went down in price a bit after the JL scandal but over time the car will likely retain its value and collectability.

The French promo Gaskits is one I passed on - there's no box and no special packaging and it's a car that very few have heard of so the collectability and value for this just isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                                X