Plastic Frank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Frank

Is plastic frank worth anything? I see some on ebay going for good money. I have 2 of them so was just wondering. Maybe i can trade it

I had a plastic Frank with a playset but sold it on ebay a while back to help finish our poormans sots. I dont regret selling it as the diecast racers add more to our collection then the plastic Frank did.

I have also noticed plastic prices rising on ebay. Think alot of people are buying the plastic ones due to the cost of the diecast
    (i got £33 for the Frank tractor tippin' playset was new in box, Have seen plastic Franks on their own fetch over £25)

If you need some cash for other cars items and are happy to sell one then go for it If selling on ebay, check out the average that others have sold for lately and start it from a price you would be happy with, nothing worse then something selling for less then you wanted and wishing you had listed it for more.

Comment

Plastic Frank is great to let your kids play with. You don't have to worry about paint chips and at 3-4 years old, they still don't know the difference. My son plays with plastic Frank at his Grandmother's house.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

As others have said, the plastic Frank is safe to play with... My grandchildren are old enough that the take proper care of my opened diecast.

I didn't buy the Tractor Tippin set when it was $19.99... when it went on clearance for $7.49 I bought one and in hindsight, wish I'd bought more of them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

did n ot this frank at or the one at DS.

Comment

My son has a plastic frank, eye stickers have peeled off!

Comment

Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
              My son has a plastic frank, eye stickers have peeled off!
              Look at all those sleeping trucks...I mean, combines....

Comment

Working...
              X