Now Open: The Retailers Showroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Open: The Retailers Showroom

As part of our effort to better serve our PixarCarsDiecast.com members, we will soon be opening a new forum called "The Retailers Showroom"...

The Retailers Showroom will be a place for vendors/retailers/shops/sellers who support PixarCarsDiecast.com to advertise items that they have for sale... we will be announcing more details about this new forum in the near future.

The PCD Management Team.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I think this is a good idea; having a place for retailers
    But…
    I would like to see retailers offer our site members a discount; this site is for collectors and most of us are always looking for a source to get the newest cars
    Could we suggest any vendors who want to use our site agree to sell 'new' merchandise to 'regular' members here for a minimum of a 10% discount. This is a fair value
    The incentive for people to become a regular member here could be based on a certain amount of posts. Once you have 10 posts or so your signature changes and this allows you to access the retailers section
    The retailers benefit by having a captive audience hungry for new cars!
    Its win win!

Comment

Good idea Chris, even better idea Conrad!

Comment

If we could negotiate a deal with the retailers, that would be great

If they'll let us have info or new items and pictures of the carded cars plus case assortments that would also be cool. It would be nioce to have "sources" of info...

Comment

Sounds like some great ideas. Look forward to the upcoming changes

Comment

This is a great idea and thank you for taking the effort to make it avaliable.

Comment

Please welcome JMDL Toys to the Retailers Showroom

Please welcome JMDL Toys to the Retailers Showoom...

They take great pride in offering great products and providing outstanding customer service... they are now a great supporter of as well as a contributor to pixarcarsdiecast.com

They are donating a case of the new Take Flight diecasts to us to use as prizes for our current Anniversary Contests and are donating another great prize which we'll be using in an upcoming contest - your PixarCarsDiecast.com Management Team will tell you more about that in the future.

We appreciate JMDL Toys joining us as a supporter.

Many thanks,

Chris
              cac1959

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Please welcome JMDL Toys to the Retailers Showoom...

They take great pride in offering great products and providing outstanding customer service... they are now a great supporter of as well as a contributor to pixarcarsdiecast.com

They are donating a case of the new Take Flight diecasts to us to use as prizes for our current Anniversary Contests and are donating another great prize which we'll be using in an upcoming contest - your PixarCarsDiecast.com Management Team will tell you more about that in the future.

We appreciate JMDL Toys joining us as a supporter.

Many thanks,

Chris
                cac1959
                We are happy to be a part of the PCD community. We are excited about the Retailers Showcase and looking forward to working with all of the PCD members out there.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Glad to see it open! Nice to have you and your site alongside ours Steffanie!

Comment

Working...
                  X