Toys R Us Display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys R Us Display

They are putting Cars 2 huge displays in the TRU in UK as you walk in with working lights the lot, its going to be a bit overwhelming!

Not up at mine yet, I'll be popping into TRU everyday this week picking up the The Sun lego for my son, If it goes up I'll take some pics

ru5tys the boys for this, hes got the abbeycentre one coming to him once its all over!

Comment

I've got pics on my phone - I'll put them up in a bit...

Pics below

Last edited by MrBrownstone; 05-15-2011, 11:08 PM. Reason: Added pictures

Comment

Cool display

Comment

Awesome, nice pics Mr B.... start your engines!

Comment

umm, the jurys out, not as good as I thought it was gonna be, what no francesco!

Comment

Sorry forgot to ask... which TRU was this?

Comment

TRU in York,

As you can see, not a Cars item in sight near the sign, filled with lego, but the display is there (and it has moving parts too...)

Comment

I saw banners at 1 Walmart store... nothing at TRU, Target, or Kmart... getting ready to do it all over again... I think we're looking forward to the Cars2 items going on sale far more than the retailers are...

Great display, MrB...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The display is up in my TRU just saw it when I picked up the free lego.

Is it 27th or 28th that we will be able to buy them in the store?

Comment

Hopefully you'll get to buy them soon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

27th is what I got told in the Disney Store

Comment

27th you say, i,ll be on my hols and where i.m going there wont be any disney stores, in fact I doubt i,m gonna see a single car.

Comment

Well to no surprise TRU manager told me today that she doesn't know!!!! It could be either day she said "its not been confirmed, I don't really know" what a joke.... She also said "we are more laxed when it comes to dates" WTF does that mean. OMG she just could of said either day and that would have done.... Check this out for more of an insight to the mentality of the staff we have to put up with here. I asked when is the display going up as most of the country has already started, and she said " what display" ooooOOOOH could of slapped her only I was on the blower...

Comment

having worked in retail for longer than I can remember, if you put any of this stuff out and you sell it before the release date, head office will find out via epos and then the s... hits the fan, in the past I,ve known guys getting written warnings for this type of thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X