Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Take Flight

Take flight 4 pack with logo.jpg

We recently added the newest line of Cars, Cars Take Flight.
    We now have avaliable for purchase singles and factory cases.
    http://www.jmdltoys.com/c/194/cars-take-flight
    They are in hand and ready to ship!
    Last edited by steffanie175; 05-31-2012, 06:55 PM.

how come moon mater and mcq are more expensive than the stupid plane and equally stupid chopper, are they mega size or what?

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      how come moon mater and mcq are more expensive than the stupid plane and equally stupid chopper, are they mega size or what?
      All of these items are the same size. They are all oversize items. The difference in price boils down to the anticipated lack of interest in "the stupid plane and equally stupid chopper".

In order to keep our items fresh and to avoid the circumstance every retailer faced a month ago with a million Mcqueen and Finn's on their shelf we have to price less popular items lower in the hope the lower price will drive sales. By pricing the individual items at different prices instead one staright price it allows us to sell through more merchandise, get more merchandise, and keep newer items on hand for buyers.

If you want to avoid the pricing differences you can of course purchase an entire case and you will get the overall best deal.

http://jmdltoys.com/p/101/disney-pix...t-factory-case

Thanks
      Last edited by steffanie175; 05-31-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I'm glad to see these new items available for sale... While our UK friends had the chance to buy Stu Bop in stores, other countries including the US never did see Stu Bop, Brian Parks Motors, Chuck Choke Cables, and El Materdor (among others) available for sale.

The Rescue Chopper in this case is different than the one previously released in the Cars Toon series...

I just placed an order...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X