No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: June 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Kmart silver cars and the 2 new non racers from Kmart yesterday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

visited a few stores today here's what i found in all

1.tru - pc nights deluxe mack semi,richard clayton kensington(U.S.cardbacks)and leroy traffik w/snow tires(intn'l c/b)
      finish line frenzy tru gold version x 30(approx) all reduced to £9.99 from £14.99,lots of tru excl.metallic mcqueens,lots of both variations of lmq launchers(painted and un-painted nose). deluxes @ £8.99,launchers @ £12.99
      2.debenhams - 2 x carla,1 x rod redline(new c/b),1 x fillmore,2 x raoul(1 new c/b),2 x jeff,3 x nigel launchers,5 x max schnell launchers,and 15 + of both styles of lightning mcqueen launchers. singles @ £4.50 launchers @ £12.50
      3.smyths toys - world is your oyster in both new and old cardbacks,only ones not available on a peg were prof z,luigi/guido,miguel.all others up to chase ramone are there.i did manage to find 2 x sidewall shine haulers as there was a gentleman there sorting out the cars as they are expanding the batman line which was right next to the cars one.i will find the mack hauler's that's there one day i also managed to get another couple of ben 10 figs for a friend
      also went to 2 x tesco's and wilkinson's but nothing noteworthy to mention.
      also went to a model zone shop which they did have both wrestlers on U.S.cardbacks and some twin packs,they were on sale as well buy 2 get 1 free.
      disney store had the usual suspects
      and that's about it

Comment

Got a full Kmart set for myself and three more for two other folks from the site. I wish we could find some cars in the wild without a pre-scheduled event like Kday.

Comment

Tesco Direct (UK) are showing stock of Acer with helmet/ Prof Z for collection from store.
          The description is the same as Amazon had a while ago?
          http://www.tesco.com/direct/cars-min...n/215-6499.prd

Also Darrell Cartrip/Brent Mustangburger
          http://www.tesco.com/direct/cars-2-d...519&pageLevel=
          Last edited by pirelliboy; 06-17-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Your first link shows the Professor and Acer while it says Airport Security Van and Minivan....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
              Tesco Direct (UK) are showing stock of Acer with helmet/ Prof Z for collection from store.
              The description is the same as Amazon had a while ago?
              http://www.tesco.com/direct/cars-min...n/215-6499.prd

Also Darrell Cartrip/Brent Mustangburger
              http://www.tesco.com/direct/cars-2-d...519&pageLevel=
              Its funny how they are listed online yet none of the stores seem to be stocking them. Noticed they've also had Finn/Leland twin pack listed but states currently out of stock. If they've had the stock to put online why not send it out to the stores rather then just 'click and collect' Also noticed Boots.com has had them listed but ive yet to see them in any stores.. always the usual mater/master pitty

Ive ordered the helmet acer/prof z off Amazon as the delivery is free.. Should arrive this week

Comment

My twin pack of prof z and helmet acer has arrived today. Good job i planned on opening these as amazons packaging is very poor the plastic on pack is all creased and dented.

Off shopping later so will see if the supermarket has anything new

Comment

Nice find on the Prof Z/Acer 2 pack... sorry to hear that you had problems with the packing... I've ordered some boxed sets (and Blu-ray) from Amazon and they don't do a good job of packing them... we should probably start mentioning that so people who collect carded will be aware.

Good luck at your supermarket - one of these days you'll find new Cars there... hopefully it's today...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just found the pope in Asda

Comment

• amazon are indeed terrible for packaging,the only way i had an order consisting of nice carded items was to order multiples of each one,they all came in a big box instead of the dvd shipping packages they sent my first order in.

great score in asda as well millimoo

Comment

• Had to go to TRU in Reading for a couple of things today. Nothing much doing in the cars aisle as expected, the only odd thing was about 10 Padre's from the Toon line shoved on the shelf.

Also checked out DS and found they had some new 1:43 sized two packs, no Prince Wheeliam but they had a Nigel/Raoule and a Holly/Rod that I haven't seen before. I was tempted but left them in the end. Nothing doing in the mattel line just finns and maters.

Checked out a couple of independents as well but nothing doing, all in all not a good hunting day . Ah well at least I have a package from Conrad to look forward to .

Comment

• Just found Chase Radiator Springs Ramone at Kohl's. $6 a piece but they were buy-one-get-one half off so I grabbed a Lewis with Tooth Gap that I was needing. Along with a 20% off coupon I paid $7.50 for the both of them.

Comment

• My wife found this at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $10 a few minutes ago... I asked her to buy it... I'm hoping she did...

Originally $49.99, now on clearance for $10.00...

And here's a cool Route 66 sign for $29.99:

Great score, Bumper Save... You're the first one I know of who's found Chase Radiator Springs Ramone at Kohl's... and great price for 2 Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• great items chris,i do like that clock

Comment

• Those are some cool route 66 items

Found nothing worth mentioning whilst shopping today.. Still no sign of anything new in the way of cars

Comment

Working...
                                X