Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case E!!! More New Cars? Can This Be True?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case E!!! More New Cars? Can This Be True?

What is going on with Mattel? Months of nothing... and all of a sudden the light switch is on! Almost more surprising than the fact more new cars are out, is the confirmed case assortment.

Now in hand and available to purchase is Case E.

The case assortment is:
    •Chase Officer Murakarmi x 2
    •Chase Becky Wheelin x 3
    •Don Gremlin X 3
    •Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning McQueen x 2
    •Carla Veloso x1
    •Max Schnell x 1
    •Holley Shiftwell x 2
    •Francesco Bernoulli x 2
    •Petrov Trunkov x 2
    •Race Team Mater x 2
    •Acer x 2
    •Nigel Gearsley x 2

We don't know what to believe when we look at an assortment that doesn't have a single regular Mcqueen or a single Finn. 8 new cars! 5 Chase Cars!

I don't know if this means future case will look like this, but we are thrilled to have this one available now.

JMDL Toys

P.S. We have singles listed as well.
    Last edited by steffanie175; 06-05-2012, 05:17 AM.

I sure hope it's true... I just ordered a case...

And I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the next case(s) as well...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I sure hope it's true... I just ordered a case...

And I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the next case(s) as well...
      Thank you very much for your purchase. Let us hope every case is like this moving forward

JMDL Toys

www.jmdltoys.com

Comment

that really would be a great case - however, wouldn't it be slightly odd (and defeat the object) to have more chase cars than non-chase ones?

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
          that really would be a great case - however, wouldn't it be slightly odd (and defeat the object) to have more chase cars than non-chase ones?
          Before we had the cases in hand, we were hesitant to say the exact case assortment Mattel provided to us as it seemed a little to good to be true. With that said we have the cases in hand and can say with certainty that the case assortment is accurate.
          In regards to the abundance of Chase cars in this set. We were a little suprise to see 5 out of 24 cars Chase... but we do have to remember this is Mattel...

We are happy to see a great case assortment and hope that upcoming case assortments are similar.

Thank you for your post.

JMDL Toys

www.jmdltoys.com

Comment

Wow... decent assortment - perhaps Mattel is learning

2 different chases and multiple of each in a single case does take the "chase-ness" away...

But there's new cars so I'm happy!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
              Wow... decent assortment - perhaps Mattel is learning

2 different chases and multiple of each in a single case does take the "chase-ness" away...

But there's new cars so I'm happy!
              Someone asked about chase cars the other day. They wanted to know the difference... I really didn't know what to tell them. I wasn't even sure if the paint was different anymore. They all look about the same now and with this many in a case makes them much more available than in Cars 1. All that said, our kiddo's love them just the same

Comment

Originally posted by steffanie175 View Post
                Someone asked about chase cars the other day. They wanted to know the difference... I really didn't know what to tell them. I wasn't even sure if the paint was different anymore. They all look about the same now and with this many in a case makes them much more available than in Cars 1. All that said, our kiddo's love them just the same
                The Cars 1 chase packs used to say something like this:

"Cars marked as 'Chase' make up less than 1% of the total assortment"

Basically it means they are rarer, although they are becoming more common in cases these days.

Comment

Working...
                X