Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case G- Ultimate Chase Flash= The Ultimate Case!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case G- Ultimate Chase Flash= The Ultimate Case!

We are excited to say as of Monday we will have Case G avaliable in our store.
    Act fast as there will be limited numbers Monday and by the end of the week we hope to have alot more in and on the site. Also rest easy we will sell these cases as Factory Sealed... if you buy one, you will be the first to open it!
    Between now and Monday please check out the item. You can add your email to be notified the minute we post them for sell. Just click on the link that says "Notify me when available" and you can be added to our list.

If you have any questions please let us know at
    jmdltoys@att.net
    Last edited by steffanie175; 06-22-2012, 10:39 PM.

I am very glad to see Case G; I'll be placing my order Monday.

I like your new signature!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I am very glad to see Case G; I'll be placing my order Monday.

I like your new signature!
      Thanks,
      We like that we can use a signature with a link to our store.

We will watch for your order on Monday.

Thanks

JMDL Toys

Comment

Defiantly will have to get a Case G.. Do you guys think you'll have a Kmart 8 Case for sale soon?

Comment

Originally posted by HunterLovesCars2! View Post
          Defiantly will have to get a Case G.. Do you guys think you'll have a Kmart 8 Case for sale soon?
          I fear that we may be moving on from Kmart 8. We do not have any more stock on it's way yet, of course we will not pass up what we can find. Cases aren't avaliable for purchase, so it may be time to move on to the next batch of stuff. We will update everyone here as we get a bunch more in stock.
          The good news is, new stuff is coming out like crazy right now
          Last edited by steffanie175; 06-28-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X