Case G Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case G Update!

Case G is in an being processed right now. Please keep in mind a couple things when purchasing on the site.

1. We have a limited quantity today Monday June 25th, but hope to have a large number more by the end of the week. In which case some people may not be able to get their orders in today as we have about 5 times the demand as number of cases today. When more cases do come we will notify everyone registered on the site and the rush shouldn't be so bad later in the week.

2. We are going to put a case limit of 1 just for today. We want to get as many people as we can cases today. We our larger quantities come in later in the week the any and all quantity limits will be lifted. Later in the week as long as we have stock we will send as many as you want.

3. Our site traffic has increased to about 3 times what we expected and we have had some people say that the site is slow. Unfortunately the only way to fix it is to adjust to a new server and that would require us pulling the site offline for a few hours. So today we will have need to bear with the potential slow loading of pages and we will make adjustments on our server thru the week before our next batch of cases comes in.

Thank you all for all of your expressed interest in our site and Case G and we are very much looking forward to getting orders in and out quickly. We do realize that with this much demand there is the potential for glitches and for customers to be frustrated if they don't get the cases they are looking for. Please rest assured we are committed to make everyone happy and fill all orders if we can. Please bear with us if you miss out today and we will do our very best to keep you informed about the cases as more arrive. Furthermore if there are any problem, frustration, or parise please let us know at jmdltoys@att.net

Earl and Steffanie
    JMDL Toys

More Case G on the Site Now

If you missed your chance Monday, there are more Case G on the website now.

Thank you so much for your patience

http://www.jmdltoys.com/p/239/disney...factory-case-g

JMDL Toys

Comment

My G case order is on the way... Thank you!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My G case order arrived today... once again, a superb job of packing the items... great communication... quick shipping... Thank you once again, JMDL Toys!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          My G case order arrived today... once again, a superb job of packing the items... great communication... quick shipping... Thank you once again, JMDL Toys!
          You are very welcome and thank you very much for your purchase.

Comment

Working...
          X