Recent Finds: July 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: July 2012 Store Finds

Please post your July 2012 store finds in this thread...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Went to my local Kmart and bought a set of "Cars Take Flight"..

Comment

Finally found a few of the "Cars Take Flight" on Friday in Atlanta.

Comment

went to a few stores today and found the new one piece jeff gorvette on a single card.this was in tru in a brand new unopened case.other contents were shu,miguel,acer,grem,hydraulic ramone,lewis,sarge,rod torque (not new paint variant)raoul,hhlmq,lmq,max schnell.

Comment

I'll add photos later... Picked up the Radiator Springs Race 7 pack at Target, even though it was with a 2 piece Jeff Gorvette... Found a Kmart store that had most of the Kmart 8 Cars left as well as 2 John Lassetire/Jeff Gorvette 2 packs... Met up with a friend who gave me several Cars as well.

No sign of Take Flight or Micro Drifters at Toys R US.

I went up to Fort Wayne, Indiana, which is about 90 miles from where I live... they got hit hard by severe weather Friday night - there are areas still without power 3 days after the storms.

Radiator Springs 7 pack - only saw it at one Target, and they only had the 2 piece Jeff... hopefully I can find a set with a one piece Jeff and I can trade this one in:

Here's the back of the box:

I also found some Kmart 8 Cars and bought a few:

As well as 2 more Jeff Gorvette/John Lassetire sets:

It was another good Cars day...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi, i'm a new memeber from greece. Last saturday i found pit stop luncher with rip clutchgoneski in a greek megastore (Jumbo) DSCN0460.jpg DSCN0458.jpg

Comment

blimey

Comment

i also can't help thinking a dozen of these on ebay could seriously help the greek economy

Comment

Thanks for sharing rip with us...

Comment

Originally posted by marios View Post
                    Hi, i'm a new memeber from greece. Last saturday i found pit stop luncher with rip clutchgoneski in a greek megastore (Jumbo) [ATTACH=CONFIG]312[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]311[/ATTACH]
                    Welcome, marios...

Congratulations on a superb find... Rip Clutchgoneski is one of the most eagerly awaited Cars2 Cars we're waiting for... thank you for sharing your photos.

Chris

Comment

awesome find marios,mattel decided to complete a line

Comment

mario, I am having a hard time seeing your pics, so if you want to just send me the launcher with Rip, I will take a better look at it

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I. Want. That. Launcher!!! A complete line Mattel??? Really, after this many years??? Thank you... now just make available in the US!!!

Comment

That's awesome to hear Rip is out! I want several!

Comment

disney shop, the deluxe spy pack is now at 7.49, ok , they are plastic, but still pretty good, especially the machine gun totting mater and the acer with camera

very nice too

Comment

Working...
                              X