Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the CARS

Return of the CARS!!!

I am very excited to report a GREAT news, that Mattel is doing a "Return of the CARS". Mattel will release a new serial named Radiator Springs Classic after Final Lap serial. After years waiting, Mattel finally do a good thing to our collectors. The card of this serial is very very beautiful!
    Not only single, there are gift packs and even the playset!!!
    Wow, they let me very very exciting!!!

The first one I saw on the card is "Fabulous Hudson Hornet". except for Hornet, there are Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen, Ramone, Shiny Wax No.82, chick hicks, the king, Tex and Dexter Hoover (yellow flag), woo-hoo. They are TRU exclusive cars.

Here are some pics.
    Single

Flo Set

Cheers

add 10 pack pictures, enjoy.

Last edited by lovemini; 07-11-2012, 01:54 AM.

Big News!

Thanks for the heads up G!

Comment

Great news... I can't wait to see your photos... I probably don't need many (if any) of these but I know me... I'll probably buy most of the single - I'm almost out of Fabulous Hudson Hornet...

Thank you for the heads up, G!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great news G

Thanks for letting us know...

I'll look forward to seeing your pictures as I'm sure you'll be amongst the first to get these when they're released

Comment

They need to do a rerelease of the four tuner cars. New kids everyday are becoming fans of Cars diecasts and the tunerz are probably the most sought after cars for new collectors. The TRU box set they did with Sheriff a few years ago was great. I'm sure if they release it again, it will sell a lot more than those Cars 2 box sets that have been sitting around for the last 14 months.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Love a new card back to collect

Comment

Great news! Nice to see some of the old classics back again.
              Thanks for the info G.

Comment

looking forward to seeing and hearing more about these

Comment

This is great news!! Im sure these will out sell most of the cars 2 stuff

Comment

You spoil us lovemini, cant wait to see the new cardbacks... would be even better if there were new diecasts planned that weren't release in the first 7-8 waves.

Comment

can't wait!
                      hope they re-release some hard to find cars too

Comment

Bring on new Cars 1 cars (and as Conrad said some of the harder to find ones too)

Comment

got it tonight. not a good picture, but take a look first.

Comment

please please; re release Chuy, El Materdor, show girls, RDMS!
                            great photos- wonder when TRU will have them?

Comment

What a fantastic looking Car and card... Radiator Springs Classic is the name of the series... It may be brand new and worth a new Respect the Classics article.

Thank you for the photo... looking forward to seeing more of them as well as the cardback.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X