We Want Your Extras or Unwanted Cars 1 and 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want Your Extras or Unwanted Cars 1 and 2

We have had the oppurtunity recently to scoop up a couple of collections primarily from some collectors cleaning house and some who have lost the passion for collecting. A good number of our regular buyers have been very interested in finishing their collection and we have been able to help.

If you have any Cars 1 or 2 items you are looking at unloading, we would be happy to take a look at what you have and make you an offer.

So if you are trying to get rid of the extras to make room for the new releases let us know at jmdltoys@att.net

You can message us with what you have. We won't pick your collection apart, but rather make you an offer for all as a lot.

Thanks

JMDL Toys
    Earl and Steffanie
    www.jmdltoys.com
    jmdltoys@att.net

Must they be carded? Or is loose OK?

Comment

I better not let my wife see this new topic... we rearranged my Cars room... I mean the family room/study/Cars room... we've started going through inventory... I probably have more than a few extras.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
        Must they be carded? Or is loose OK?
        They don't have to be carded. Gernerally speaking we would like loose ones to be in like new condition... if possible.
        Thanks

JMDL Toys

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          I better not let my wife see this new topic... we rearranged my Cars room... I mean the family room/study/Cars room... we've started going through inventory... I probably have more than a few extras.
          Chris, Maybe I need to talk to the boss then! lol.... If you decide to part with any let me know. 6 months ago probably not such a big deal to have extras... now with Mattel pushing stuff out you gotta make room for the new stuff

JMDL Toys

Comment

I have 150 UK promo Faux Wheel Drives in case if interested? There all brand new and in baggies.

Comment

I have 3 boxes of cars my wife wants me to move out of the house; I will send you a list tonight!

Comment

you would'nt happen to have one with the code 1278 EA on it would you?
                Originally posted by doughboy View Post
                I have 150 UK promo Faux Wheel Drives in case if interested? There all brand new and in baggies.

Comment

Hi no there all 1308 EA. Whats the difference in codes on the faux wheel drive promos as ive seen 3 different codes?

Comment

just the different dates,was looking for one different to my own

Comment

steff i have sent an email to your address hopefully we can help each other out

Comment

Working...
                      X