gipsy feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gipsy feedback

I had yet another wonderful trade with gipsy... Christina found the newest Toys R US Metallic Paint Cars (Francesco and Miguel) in Germany... she bought several for me... I sent her Kmart 8 Cars and some Hobby Lobby display cases... great communication... quick shipping... I'm glad we could help each other out once again... Many thanks, gipsy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

She helped me out with the TRU metallics as well.
    Simply a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Yet another fabulous trade with Gipsy... she found Metallic Finish Raoul Caroule and also sent me a Lightning McQueen promo Car (the Kmart 8 McQueen on an international cardback)... I sent her more Hobby Lobby display cases, a Mack Transporter, and a Funny Car Mater... Great communication, quick shipping... well packaged... Until next time... Many thanks, gipsy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

over the last couple of months,gipsy has helped me no end in getting me 1 or 2 of the most difficult to find cards on this planet,to which i am soooo grateful to her for doing.
        an absolute pleasure to communicate with and all items were packaged well and arrived promptly.
        a huge thanks to christina for all she has done for me and hope we can further help each other out in the future.
        many many thanks
        jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Gipsy helped me with a couple of Metallic Raoules & everything went really well. Great communication & packaging! Thanks so much for your help & efforts & hope to return the favour one day!

Comment

Once more I cannot emphasise how much of a great person to deal with,gipsy is.
            Her communication is second to none and is always willing to help in any way she can and am already looking forward to our next trade
            Many many thanks once again for the wonderful package,hope you get yours soon
            Jason,Rhys and Aled

Comment

I have recently finished my first trade with Christina and it was a pleasure. Great communication and fantastic service! Thanks so much! Onto our second trade! Will definitely trade with her in the future! Xx

Comment

This was my first trade with gipsy.
                Everything was spot on.
                Thanks a million

Comment

Gratefully received a package from Christina today. Excellent as always! Thanks again xxxx

Comment

My German heroine strikes again!
                    Christina got me a promo Mcqueen. And it's beautiful, thank you!!!

Comment

I was lucky enough to trade with Christina recently & everything went very smoothly. Good communication & items arrived in good time & in excellent condition. Thank you soooo much for the great trade. Hope we can help each other again in the future Hope you enjoy your newest additions too

Comment

Just completed a trade this week with Gipsy! Thanks a ton for the help with the german promo!! the car looks sharp!!

Comment

I recently did a trade with Christina and found her very nice to deal with, Thanks again Christina

Comment

Completed my first trade with Gipsy. Pleasure to deal to with, good communication, fast postage with secure packaging.
                            Highly recommended and looking forward to the next one.

Comment

I too had a terrific trading experience with Gipsy. Wunderbar! (did I spell that right?)
                              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                              X