No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Asda had a 998W case on the shelf this morning, several cars already gone. Sainsburys and Tesco around here are just not selling anything the stock has been static, which is not a good sign.

I am still missing sighting of the previous case, which has gone AWOL.

Comment

cars are now 6 quid in tescos!
      you got to ask yourself are they worth buying at that price

Comment

also in tescos, the deluxe are 2 for 15 quid

Comment

That's good about the deluxes but bad news on the cars, I struggle to justify £6+

Maybe it will just be re-released pcr's for us in 2015...

Comment

Just seen one of these on the way home, the one I seen was a high top with eyes above wind screen, '100mb lightning fast' was the logo

Comment

Saw f&r pinecone in wilkinsons today - £7 (first time I've ever seen him).

Comment

I have seen Pinecone in Smyths a couple of times now but no sign of Ryker or Pulaski? Also got to open 2 boxes of RS500 Cars but both were case A without off-road Mater. TRU had the new W case so Mama came home with me. No more Radiator Springs Classics but yet another box of Neons has just been pegged out at full price. And the Christmas cars are still there (well, 8 LMQ's) which have gone full circle. Hope they get sold this season and clear some space for more singles.

Comment

I found the Micro Drifter Colossus in TK Maxx and at a good price too. He is all plastic with rubber front tyres. He of course is massive in the micro drifters world but still looks great against the 1:55 scale cars. The store also had Cars 2-packs but they were both Francesco / LMQ.

Comment

Finally got something new, and in person. Alfredo was tucked away right at the back in Tesco so got him and Grem with Camera on the 2 for £15 deal

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up on Tesco :-)

Comment

• Sainsburys started their (up to) half price toy sales today. Cars singles are 3.74, deluxes were 6 pound something. They had fresh cases of the luis selection singles and the jungle miles selection deluxes. Incidentally, hot wheels were down to 74p. They have a lot of great deals on and cages upon cages of stock. They normally run these deals for about a week with toys stock arriving daily at the mid sized and bigger stores.

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                          Saw f&r pinecone in wilkinsons today - £7 (first time I've ever seen him).
                          Hi birch tiger what wilkinsons was it you saw pinecone in as I live in the north hampshire area

Comment

• found alfredo the iveco ambulance in tescos
                            Originally posted by boogity View Post

Comment

• Hi guido, it was in the one in Farnborough, Kingsmead shopping centre.

Comment

• Got mama b, the green masser and luigi and guido wif headphones, good on yer gary for going out the back and finding them, made my day, ney , made my month

if anyones interested opened , em and the plastic and the card went into the recycling bin!

Comment

Working...
                                X