Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet...another james bond car to look for!

and I kinda like that r2d2 lol

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Lucky International Clip Strip Findings

While grocery shopping with my father, in one aisle there was a case full of Hot Wheels. I asked my father if I could go through it and he replied yes. Shifting through the case, making sure I didn't miss one, I found out they were on clip strips. The next second later, I pulled out an U.S.S. Vengeance. There were many languages on the card, making me start to believe the car was an International one. It happened to be so that the whole case was International! I was so excited to purchase all of them (with my father's permission, of course)! Upon returning home, I took the cars out and made photos of them. Here they are!

I also found a possible error car. It is a yellow '70 Camero. The error I think it has is the wheel looks to be snapped in half. (PS. I don't see the snapped off part floating in the package.)

Oh, I almost forgot! Earlier in the day, I found "The Homer", a Treasure Hunt "Off Track", and a "Funny Side Up" with glow in the dark wheels all at the same Walgreens!

Thanks for reading!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Nice Finds!

Comment

• Thanks, J Las!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I can not wait to get the new hot wheels star wars cars into my bin dungeons!! Anybody got any pointers as to the best way to post pics here?
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff View Post
              I can not wait to get the new hot wheels star wars cars into my bin dungeons!! Anybody got any pointers as to the best way to post pics here?
              use a free photobucket account to upload your pics and then link them to the thread you want them in

Comment

• part of an awesome purchase I made off of Ferris:

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                  part of an awesome purchase I made off of Ferris:

nice finds decepticog

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    use a free photobucket account to upload your pics and then link them to the thread you want them in

thanks will try that route.
                    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• Bought a red 2015 mustang and a few others.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Found the $TH impala today in sainsburys (my third ever super in almost 4 years) but the best thing was the price - 74p!

He was also on the top of bucket, plainly in sight for all to see!

Comment

• The 75th Anniversary Batman Cars have been at many of the Walmarts in my area. I picked up a complete set the first time I saw them (when the bin was full). At the time, there were only two of #6 (The Bat), so I thought that was going to be the hard one to get. Once I found a few more bins at other Walmarts, I found plenty of #6, but could not find any #4 (Classic TV Batmobile). This morning I found a fresh bin at a Walmart that just put them out....I picked up several of #4, so if anyone needs this one, let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                            Found the $TH impala today in sainsburys (my third ever super in almost 4 years) but the best thing was the price - 74p!

He was also on the top of bucket, plainly in sight for all to see!
                            Great find with the $uper, not easy to find on short card, right place, right time! Nice one.

Comment

• Found these at lunch today:

I like the Star Wars Hot Wheels but Cars do it better!

Comment

• I so need that bond lotus in my life, its awesome! 😄

Comment

Working...
                                X