Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2016 (2017) Deluxe Case K is Here (2/10/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2016 (2017) Deluxe Case K is Here (2/10/17)

New 2016 (or 2017) Deluxe Case K Cars are here... we've had reported sightings at both Target stores and Walmart stores... I ordered a case from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles... it arrived on Friday.

Here's a picture showing case contents:

Transberry Juice cab (x2) - a brand new Car.
    Vinyl Toupee cab (x1) - Vinyl Toupee Hauler was released several years ago, but the cab (only) was never released.
    Charlie Cargo (x1) - previously released as part of the TRU exclusive Sarge's Boot Camp
    Brian Fee Clamp (x1) - previously released with Artie in a 2 pack
    Craig Faster (x1) - previously released as a Deluxe in case J along with Alexis Wheelson and Finn McMissile with Breather.

While I much prefer the complete hauler (cab and trailer) to the cab only, I'm just glad to get a new Car... I've been collecting for 10 years - I need new Cars... spoken like a Cars-a-holic, eh?

I will try to add pictures of the newer individual Cars to this post in the coming days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Great scores! I received my case from GetMeCollectibles last week as well. Although I would prefer an entire hauler, I'm content with the Transberry Juice Cab. At least it's something new!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      New 2016 (or 2017) Deluxe Case K Cars are here... we've had reported sightings at both Target stores and Walmart stores... I ordered a case from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles... it arrived on Friday.

Here's a picture showing case contents:

Transberry Juice cab (x2) - a brand new Car.
      Vinyl Toupee cab (x1) - Vinyl Toupee Hauler was released several years ago, but the cab (only) was never released.
      Charlie Cargo (x1) - previously released as part of the TRU exclusive Sarge's Boot Camp
      Brian Fee Clamp (x1) - previously released with Artie in a 2 pack
      Craig Faster (x1) - previously released as a Deluxe in case J along with Alexis Wheelson and Finn McMissile with Breather.

While I much prefer the complete hauler (cab and trailer) to the cab only, I'm just glad to get a new Car... I've been collecting for 10 years - [B]I need new Cars... spoken like a Cars-a-holic, eh?[/B]
      I will try to add pictures of the newer individual Cars to this post in the coming days.

Chris, I know what you mean. We've only been collecting for just over five years, although my wife bought the first car, a Supercharged RS Lightning McQueen back in 2007. I said that we were going to stop collecting at the end of last year, but finally finding Jerome Ramped (to complete the 2016 singles we were collecting) only last week, reignited my zest for new Cars! I'm addicted! Finding those eight singles in Smyths today was such a great feeling! I said we definitely wouldn't collect anything from Cars 3 but the race cars look soooooo good! Thanks Mattel (for such a great hobby)!

Comment

Working...
      X