Recent Finds - November 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - November 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your November 2014 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I received some great Cars from Get Me Collectibles last night:

Super Chase Ciao Francesco and (a 2nd) Carateka:

2015 Deluxe case R:

1 of the 2 Frank is mine:

The rest of the case is a donation to be used as contest prizes:

I like the red on the front of the card with the Deluxe Cars; it's not as overwhelming as it might be on the singles.

Here are the backs of the cards:

Stay tuned for details on upcoming contest(s)... Many thanks, Get Me Collectibles!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great additions Chris, I still think Frank looks like he is packaged a bit strangely. I like your retro entertainment H/W as well. Great news about the contest, I'll keep watching...

Comment

Received 3 packages today... 2 came from Target.com and were the RS Team Lightning McQueen:

The other was a purchase from Amazon.com:

New 2 packs and some singles have been appearing on Amazon.com lately... major retailers must have canceled orders for the last 2014 cases of singles, Movie Moments, Deluxe, etc... just like in previous years.

Comment

will be cool to see Jessica and Nate in stores soon.. whenever that will be :P
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great stuff in the mail this week!
            Singles thanks to Ferris and Deluxe thanks to GetMeCollectibles! !

Comment

Received some great Cars and Hot Wheels from GOMATERGO this afternoon... Cars came from Amazon.com order:

Many thanks, Steve...

Photo taken using my new iPhone 6 Plus which came today as well...

Comment

Glad to help you out Chris and thanks for coming over to get it!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I got these off amazon and they were delivered on a sunday to boot
                  and I did get one luigi for openers only
                  yeah amazon packing

Comment

Got a couple Neon Frostys in the mail today thanks to a good friend down under! Had to introduce them to a few friends

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Got a couple Neon Frostys in the mail today thanks to a good friend down under! Had to introduce them to a few friends
                      nice additions scavenger

Comment

I got a nice package from the UK today

another custom crew chief and more for my international carded collection

Comment

amazon comes through again

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            I got a nice package from the UK today

another custom crew chief and more for my international carded collection

I love that Crew Chief! A great piece for your collection

Comment

thanks bumper save

Comment

Working...
                              X