This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice looking Chris!
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I just placed an order for 50 3x3x3 boxes to be used to ship the custom racers - the boxes should be here on Thursday... I'll try to get some of them ready to ship out this weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looking good!!!!!!

Comment

Sending $$$ today!! Cant miss out on these!!

Comment

There are still PCD custom racers available for sale... Order yours today!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I want one of them Chris! Thanks for the awesome custom!

Comment

Here's another picture of the PCD custom racer; notice the rivets on the bottom of the Car.

The PCD custom racer is a factory produced custom.

The blob on the bottom of the picture is poster putty - I use poster putty to hold Cars in the display case.

To order a custom racer please send me a PM or e-mail and we'll make arrangements to get it to you.

Comment

I'll post pictures of mine when it arrives. Planning on it going in the Northwest corner of my Poor Man's Motor Speedway of the South display.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I had to move one of my pictures to be able to display this car...

Looks good in an M2 case.

I'm really glad to add this car to the collection!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

After some thinking, I have decided that I want one I will send you the money by Paypal today. Can you contact me about shipping? Like discussed on the PCD Facebook page, it will be first send to UK to another PCD member

Comment

Thanks for your order, Dutch Stickers... yours will head to the UK and then be shipped to you from the UK.

Comment

Left: Factory made.................................................. ................Right: GotFrank made

The tampos\decals on the factory car are way better than what my Epson printer can do!
                          They really look nice, great job team PCD!

Comment

Great photo, GotFrank! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

These are cool Cars, if ours were just for display we would of loved one for our collection

Great job been done on these

Comment

Bumping this back to the top... there are still PCD custom racers available for sale... only 70 of these factory produced customs were made... if you're interested in buying one, please send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X