No announcement yet.

Bumper Save feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great trade with Bumper Save... great communication... quick shipping... and he patiently waited for me to find Cars that he needed to complete our trade... I highly recommend Spencer to everyone... Many thanks, Bumper Save!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Had my first trade with Spencer.
      He helped me out with the first 5 RS500 1/2 Cars.
      Fast shipping and very well packed.
      Hope to trade again soon..

Thanks !
      Cars Addict

Comment

Spencer kindly offered to get hold of an exclusive LMQ for collectors outside the US. I took up his kind offer and a week later the package arrived. The item was received quickly, packed well and without issues. Thanks so much Spencer, I hope we do more business in future. Top guy and I can recommend him to any member. Thanks again mate!
        Last edited by VANDANCE; 10-31-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Spencer came to me offering a spare Cruz Besouro he had and I gladly took his offer making the great purchase from him! Fast shipping and great packing! Great member to purchase and trade with indeed!
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Made another great purchase from Spencer! Happy to know him and do business with him!
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Purchased a few cars off of Bumper Save... Transaction was great and smooth. Would do business with again anytime

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Shortly after my last purchase from bumper save he found another car i was really looking for and agreed to buy it. Life being life decided i couldn't afford this car and bumper save was gracious enough to hold on to this car for me. Things would start looking up and another curveball and more delay. Finally just a couple weeks ago i was able to pay for this car and is now in my possession.

Point of the story is that bumper save is amazing and was very understanding of the situation and on top of that has still offered to help out with the few cars left that I'm still wanting if he can find them.

Class act from a classy guy! Thanks bumper save

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Just received my package from bumper save. Great communication, smooth transaction and cars arrived in perfect order and as described. Will gladly do business again. Cheers[emoji1303][emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                  X