No announcement yet.

Star Wars Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Star Wars Millennium Falcon is awesome, bobbyjack! Hope BobbyJack had a great birthday today!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

*drools...

Comment

That Falcon is AWESOME!!
        Now I know I had one when I was a kid(possibly still in storage) but i dont remember it being that big??

Comment

^^^Nope. The one we had as a kid isn't in production anymore. They redesigned it in 2009. Way more electronics and it is twice the size of the old one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

UK: Argos currently have a rather large millennium falcon on offer from £59.99 down to £29.99 in their current toy sale. I don't think it's the same one as pictured above here but still seems like a good price given the size of this thing.

Comment

I found one of the old ones at a flea market a while back. Half of it was missing, though!

Comment

Probably still a good find even if incomplete! I have boxed at at, at rt and snow speeder in the loft from when I was younger. Boy did I love playing with that AT-AT, it was the closest I came to having a dog!

Comment

That Millennium Falcon from Argos is probably that "Hero Series" Walmart Exclusive. Those things are peculiar, like the X-wings, in that they don't have opening cockpits. They're not for figures and to me, that makes them kind of useless. Strange thing is, for my son, that doesn't make a difference. It's probably something generational - the vehicles are characters to him in their own right and don't need someone else to fly them.

Comment

Yeah, that is indeed what it is. I think it also has no electronics. I think it's play value is just its sheer size and the fact that as you say, it's a vehicle in its own right. If I had a choice, I'd take the one above that bobbyjack has, but for my budget, this one will have to do and I'm hopeful it will be loved just as much!

Comment

Working...
                    X