Recent Finds - October 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my RS Team LMQ today

as you can see the online version came in different packaging and LMQ is facing the opposite direction in the case

Comment

carslover -
      Did you order online & pick-up in store? Or did you order online & have them shipped to your house?

Comment

Originally posted by Micky View Post
        carslover -
        Did you order online & pick-up in store? Or did you order online & have them shipped to your house?
        ordered online and shipped to my house

but now it won't let me order any more saying the item is restricted and can't ship to texas

Comment

so I ordered online and pick up in store and this is what they had

these are not on the shelf, not even a tag for them, so you may have to do it online to be able to get them in store

Comment

Thanks carslover. I bought 2 last week for the buy 1 get 1 40% off sale. I would like to have one in that cool package though, so I ordered one online today to be delivered to my house. I hope it comes in the package like yours. If not, I'll just return it.

Comment

Great additions, carslover.

I was able to find the one style in several stores - however, I had to enter the DPCI number... I found it was in the back at Target stores in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee (but I only bought them at one store in Ohio).

I'm tempted to order a couple to get them shipped to the house to see if I get the ones that carslover received... however, since my closest Target is 50 miles away it would be a pain to have to return them if they were the same... decisions, decisions.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

as there was no indication that this is what was coming there is no telling if you will get it or not chris

this looks to be a failed convention or store exclusive that was repurposed for target

the target box is c2014 where the ones I received are c2013

I would give it a try chris as I'm sure you will be back to target by Christmas if they don't send you these

here are more pics of the box

Comment

Originally posted by Micky View Post
                  Thanks carslover. I bought 2 last week for the buy 1 get 1 40% off sale. I would like to have one in that cool package though, so I ordered one online today to be delivered to my house. I hope it comes in the package like yours. If not, I'll just return it.
                  great micky

i'll be interested to see what you get

as the target site now tells me they are restricted and can't ship to texas

Comment

October was a total bust for me, the search has been bone dry and no one new has appeared, I went to WM today and saw what I'm guessing are the new 2015 cardbacks but were just of everyone I already have.. anyone else have a month of finding nothing?? :/
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      great micky

i'll be interested to see what you get

as the target site now tells me they are restricted and can't ship to texas
                      carslover - I'll let you know what they send me. Should arrive in a few days since I already got the shipped email.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                        October was a total bust for me, the search has been bone dry and no one new has appeared, I went to WM today and saw what I'm guessing are the new 2015 cardbacks but were just of everyone I already have.. anyone else have a month of finding nothing?? :/
                        October? Try August, September AND October for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X