No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took advantage of the Labor Day holiday to make a Cars trip to Dayton... I hoped to find Vic Vanley, the new Carnival Cup racers, and pick up a new pair of tennis shoes... I decided not to get the shoes and didn't find the Cars I was looking for... still it was a worthwhile trip this time.

First Walmart store:

I also got 2 Silver Series racers on clearance for $1 each.

Kroger Marketplace store had a full case of the new Movie Moments... I bought 2 of them.

Picked up a Michael Sparkber at the local Walmart on my way home... I left the new TRU 5 pack at the one TRU I went to and left the Target 11 pack with Lizzie's radio at both Target stores I went to... I've seen and left those boxed sets 4 times each and don't think I'm going to buy them before they go on a significant discount... it doesn't seem like all that long ago that I would buy every new Cars diecast single or boxed set that I saw.

Today's purchases:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
      Picture as requested sir
      bottom left and top right are the coolest I think

Comment

• Melbourne Kmart today

Comment

• Awesome finds, Silver Frosty! Congratulations on finding Brad Winmiler and Darla Vanderson!

2 more Cars that I need... I'm so far behind.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Not that I think race fans should be Super Chases. But I think Darla would have been better than Jay Lo Lee IMO.

Comment

• Awesome finds! I agree with GotFrank

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Awesome finds, Silver Frosty! Congratulations on finding Brad Winmiler and Darla Vanderson!

2 more Cars that I need... I'm so far behind.
                Thanks! I seem to have missed Case K and Case L myself.

Comment

• Great new finds folks!! Looking forward to seeing all of these new Cars in store soon...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                    Thanks! I seem to have missed Case K and Case L myself.

US case K = International case 959U (or 988U in some countries)

US case L = International case 959V (or 988V in some countries)

There is no international Super Chase twin case, so US case N = International case 959W / 988W and US case P = International case 959Y / 988Y

There is supposedly a 13th US case Q, which is a case full of repeats. What's the betting that'll get cancelled? By then, everyone will want the first 2017 case!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                      US case K = International case 959U (or 988U in some countries)

US case L = International case 959V (or 988V in some countries)

There is no international Super Chase twin case, so US case N = International case 959W / 988W and US case P = International case 959Y / 988Y

There is supposedly a 13th US case Q, which is a case full of repeats. What's the betting that'll get cancelled? By then, everyone will want the first 2017 case!
                      Thanks Nigel! I saw a box with 959P at toys r us but few cars on the pegs due to being sold. I used your previous posts to try and work out what I missed but couldn't quite. Now after your post, I'm confident it was US case D. This case seems to be everywhere here at the moment. Can't believe I got lucky and found a new case!

Comment

• We seem to have missed the US case k here. I havent seen japeth, j shoesteer, or Max schnell pitty. Also which case is Vic vanley in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                          We seem to have missed the US case k here. I havent seen japeth, j shoesteer, or Max schnell pitty. Also which case is Vic vanley in?
                          I bookmark this site's page to help:

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/16...s-updated-5215

I think the other 2 cases with the cars you mentioned have been found by a few people in Aus but not many.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                            I bookmark this site's page to help:

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/16...s-updated-5215

I think the other 2 cases with the cars you mentioned have been found by a few people in Aus but not many.
                            Thanks silver frosty

I have that page already but i couldnt see vic vanley anywhere on there, unless hes the vending machine car in case J, but im pretty sure thats haiki

Comment

• We recently found the Bud Superchase at the "hot" Walmart. Hubby and son just called to say they were at the same Walmart and found 6 Superchase Buds and asked if they should buy them all. I said YES, lol. Will be looking for trading opportunities.

Comment

• bud.jpg Found these in Bremen GA Walmart

Comment

Working...
                                X