Spring 2017 reset time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 2017 reset time

The spring 2017 reset is in progress... both Target and Walmart appear to be allocating a little more space for Cars... with Cars 3 due out on June 16 and the toys going on sale on May 1 that does not surprise me.

Here are sheets showing a typical Walmart 44 foot vehicle aisle reset:

Details (from Left to Right):
    4 pegs for Hydro Wheels

3 pegs for Color changers

3 pegs for Deluxe

3 pegs for Action Drivers

2 pegs for Toons above 2 pegs for Carbon Racers - hopefully we finally see the remaining Carbon Racers.

4 pegs for Road Trip singles

4 pegs for 2 packs

16 pegs for singles (4 columns of 4 pegs)

On the shelves there are the Hydro Wheels boat, the Mack Dip and Dunk for color changers, haulers, Road Trippin Mack, Toon 3 pack(s) - hopefully new stock.

Multiple shelves of playsets including a Piston Cup Garage, Transforming Mack, Transforming McQueen, Frank, Mack Action Driver, Hero vehicle assortment, the Gray jump set, Flag Finish McQueen, Road Trip (2 packs?), and more.

I'll buy the diecasts... I''l buy new haulers... I bought the Piston Cup Garage at Target that came with 2 Cars... I won't buy every playset... I won't buy Hyrdro Wheels, Color Changers, or Action Drivers.

Let us know when and where you find new Cars items.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Update... the good news is I've seen completed store resets at a couple of Walmart stores... the bad news is other than the Road Trippin Mack, I haven't seen new Cars... Here are pictures from one Walmart store:

Still no new Carbon Racers... no new diecasts (although I did find a Super Chase J Low Lee on the pegs at 1 of the 2 Walmart stores that had finished the reset)... still no new Road Trip Car and Trailer packs although some of my friends have seen them.

But it is only January 21... and we're in the after Christmas winter lull.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X