Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
    interesting fact that I did not know, or ru5ty either
    was watching a stupid game show called the chase, its on in the uk, the chaser was that big fat bloke, anyway the question was what dog is associated with fire engines, naturally smarty pants knew the answer and then elaborated, the answer was a dalmation, so .......thats why mia and tia in fire and rescue are white with black spots, clearly disney aint that dumb, ru5ty then said there was some other cartoon with a fire dog in it and it was a dalmation too, cant rem what he said it was

so there ye go!
    That show would be Paw Patrol where all the pups have a special job and yes the Dalmation is a fire fighter called Marshall

Comment

• this is ridic, no nathin as ru5ty would say

Comment

• Whilst we haven't seen half of the cars cases this year in the UK, i have just found the final (15th) 2016 Hot wheels case at Argos.
        What is going on!

Comment

• GREAT NEWS!!!!!
          Finally something new in the UK.

I found Jesse Haullander, Michael Sparkber and Jerome Ramped at Smyths.

DSC03305.jpg

Also Wilkos have been getting the fifth 2016 case with Mater with balloon and Holley Shiftwell with electrickshock device

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
            GREAT NEWS!!!!!
            Finally something new in the UK.

I found Jesse Haullander, Michael Sparkber and Jerome Ramped at Smyths.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4577[/ATTACH]

Also Wilkos have been getting the fifth 2016 case with Mater with balloon and Holley Shiftwell with electrickshock device
            Fantastic! It doesn't look like there's any Sellotape on the Cars either!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              Fantastic! It doesn't look like there's any Sellotape on the Cars either!
              Unfortunately there is still sellotape on the packages, the quality of the pictures from my digital camera does not show them that well.

Comment

• I'm on leave this week! Nothing planned! New Cars found in the UK! What do I do?

I had a look around, not going too far.

Wilko - Looks like they have had the 5th singles case (959Q). All the newer cars had gone. Datestamps around 0906EAA.

ASDA - Nothing.
                Tesco - Nothing.
                Sainsburys - Nothing.

TRU - They have just got the latest wave of Radiator Springs Classic singles! The Purley Way, Croydon superstore had one case of 12no. RSC singles. I found nine of them. They are all on the old style cards thankfully. The blue on the US cards looks a bit out of place.

The nine cars I found were:

Bug Mouth Lightning McQueen - 3
                One Eyed Mater - 2
                Timothy 'Timezone' Truecoat - 2
                Greta - 1
                Costanzo Della Corsa - 1

Only Greta has the dreaded Apple snipe on it.

If anyone finds the case, could you update the contents. There are supposed to be 600 cases (average ten per store over the life of this case).

They all have datestamps of around 1606EAA and NO sellotape! Hurray!

It's such a great feeling to find and purchase new cars, especially after the well has been dry for nearly five months in the UK!

Comment

• might take a dander in

Comment

• Nice find, rossibutton... that is the newest singles case I've seen in stores... and I've left them the last few times I've seen them... this summer dry spell is long... too long.

And a week holiday with not much Cars hunting is tough, niftynigel... I've only gone on 1 Cars hunting day in the last 6 weeks and I bought nothing... it is so frustrating.

Hopefully the new Cars being found in Australia show up in other countries soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found case r in our tescos at lunchtime, bought michael, didnt get any more
                      i,ve saved a fortune recently, first car i,ve bought in about 6 weeks

Comment

• I managed to get the new RS Classic singles.

It's interesting to see that they have kept the packages design the same on all of the cars in this international case to the older RS Classic singles, with the US packages having the new design with Radiator Springs McQueen, Bug Mouth McQueen, One Eye Mater and Costanzo Della Corsa.

I would of preferred to see the new package.

I would take photos but both my phone and camera have stopped working.

Comment

• Hamleys had the 959Q case with Austin Littleton. I'm loathe to pay £8 for a car, let alone a damaged one (with loads of Sellotape on it and J-clip damage as the pegs in Hamleys are too big for the cars)!

The fact that both 959Q and 959R cases have appeared probably means that they are going to specific retailers first. Expect ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsburys to get their share in due course (if they haven't already).

Comment

• I found the new case of Carbon racers today at Toys R Us

I presume that the case code is DHM75-957C (based on the previous case)

The contents are:

Lightning McQueen x3
                            Miguel Camino x2
                            Max Schnell x2
                            Rip Clutchgoneski x1
                            Francesco Bernoulli x1
                            Shu Todoroki x1
                            Jeff Gorvette x1
                            Carla Veloso x1

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                              I found the new case of Carbon racers today at Toys R Us

I presume that the case code is DHM75-957C (based on the previous case)

The contents are:

Lightning McQueen x3
                              Miguel Camino x2
                              Max Schnell x2
                              Rip Clutchgoneski x1
                              Francesco Bernoulli x1
                              Shu Todoroki x1
                              Jeff Gorvette x1
                              Carla Veloso x1

Great finds, Great work!

Comment

• i think they may be in tescos too, but didnt pay them any attention at the time

cycled back through town this after - normally I would detour past disney and stop at asda living, but was on a roll and couldnt be bothered

Comment

Working...
                                X