Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though I was there on my own (with a CMY provided shopping list) I wasn't tempted. I think they were £13.97.

Comment

• 11745866_10153515259808659_3003228942464512273_n.jpg

Great find Yuffie.... My husband just found it too and heres a pic if anyone is interested. Nice to find something completely new.... (no repeats I mean!)

Comment

• Best Mattel diecasts I have seen in a long time!

Comment

• Agreed! It won't be an easy pass for me even at £13.97!

Comment

• pedaled past disney shop , so had to stop, no planes at all and no 1.55 cars , only their own ranges, some nice stuff but walts being a bit too greedy on his markup me thinks
            thats the second time i,ve been in there in the last 4/5 weeks,maybe they aint doing mattel anymore,
            didnt stop at asda living on the way home,as I had the wind behind me and was flying along

Comment

• smyths , twin packs down to a fiver and planes deluxe are reduced too, cant rem price,
              sainsbury, cars 4.49 and deluxe down to 4.99,spotted brian and tractor

Comment

• found leroy traffic on rad springs card back in tru, well chuffed

Comment

• Great find, boogity... Leroy Traffik is a great Car.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice find Boogity. I've never seen Leroy in stores. Still waiting for the new Deluxes to hit shelves....

Comment

• Someone has posted on the facebook site that they found Ice Racer Carla Veloso in Wilkinsons.

Comment

• Just bought Carla and Rip Ice racers in TRU Leeds £6.99 each.........only one of each there - nearly missed Rip!, but lots of other Ice Racers......hopefully in your local TRU too.

Comment

• Found this guy yesterday along with a few others I hadn't seen before:

Side view:

Also picked up the Protect and Serve 3 pack, very cool!

Comment

• The full contents of the current W1938-963L standard singles case current appearing in the UK is as follows ...

WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
                            LEWIS HAMILTON - 1
                            PONCHY WIPEOUT (BUMPER SAVE) - 1
                            MATER - 2
                            WINGO - 1
                            KORI TURBOWITZ - 1
                            SHIGEKO - 1
                            RAOUL CaROULE - 1
                            JEFF GORVETTE - 1
                            DOC HUDSON - 1
                            FLO - 1
                            MARTY BRAKEBURST - 1
                            ANDREA (with Camera) - 2
                            SARGE - 1
                            PIT CREW MEMBER GUIDO (with Tyres and Toolbox) - 1
                            DINOCO CHICK HICKS - 1
                            RON HOVER - 1
                            CRUZ BESOURO - 1
                            DETERMINED LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 1
                            PAUL OILKLEY - 1
                            MY NAME IS NOT CHUCK (with Cart) - 1

It has so far been found at ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsburys.

Comment

• found off road mater in tru at last

Comment

• The luck of the Irish! I also found one but in Wilkinson's and the best bit - it was on clearance, less than half price. I wonder if we are going to see Sarge and Filmore any time soon? Nice find

Comment

Working...
                                X