Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes. I was going to leave mine closed, but now I wonder...

Comment

• Looks like its time for an cars opening party!!
      I did my best to fit them all in lol..

Theses are mostly all from shopping trips, some are from Chris and eBay.
      They're free!! Group picture...tall guys in back, shorties in front cmon..hey Nancy stop blinking!!

We need at least 20 garbage bags...lol

-Steve
      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Now that's what I call a Cars opening party! Way to go, Tmremote!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Has everybody stopped opening Cars? Let's see more pictures of opened Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Has everybody stopped opening Cars? Let's see more pictures of opened Cars.
            Not at all...just have not been taking and posting pics because I'm too busy out hunting!

Comment

• I've had a slow 2 to 3 months.

Comment

• There hasn't been much to open recently, for me at least.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Comment

• I set this one free after work yesterday:

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome newly opened Cars, carslover and VANDANCE... I may try to open a few later this evening after work.

Comment

• You guys show incredible restraint, having Cars sitting around unopened. For me, they're lucky if they spend a more than a minute in the package once I get home from the store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                            You guys show incredible restraint, having Cars sitting around unopened. For me, they're lucky if they spend a more than a minute in the package once I get home from the store.
                            Too funny, Bumper Save!

I started showing restraint last winter, back when we were in the process of buying a house and getting ready to move... now that my display cases are mounted, I need to get back in the habit of opening and putting the Cars on display, so I don't misplace them and not find them... and I'm missing more than just Cars.

I'll open a few and take pictures in a bit.

Comment

• When I bought a cars my son, he immediately opened them. Then I started to buy more. And so the child has not happened overdose toys, gave them to him one by one. The rest were in boxes sealed. And then we decided to collect them, and they began to pile up unopened. Because while they have no shelving for exhibitions.

But I promised my son cupboard with shelves, and we finally discover the cars. So soon I will have something to add to this topic.

Comment

• Awesome news, Sapfir! We look forward to seeing more photos.

I've opened 1 Movie Moment and 3 singles this evening...

Louis Larue:

Alfredo:

Holley with Screen (2014 version):

Shawn Krash and Sal Machiani (2014 version of Sal):

Here are a couple pictures showing both versions of Sal:

The Sal that came with Race Team Mater is yellow, not orange... the eyelids and mouth are different... and the yellow one is "dirty" while the orange one is clean:

Comment

Working...
                                X