No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smyths have 20% off everything this weekend so things like the 500 diecasts that are £7.99 normally are a bit more appealing. Though not cars related, the lego Simpsons house would be almost £40 off...

Comment

I managed to find the latest version of holley shiftwell with her screen in Tesco this evening,no sign of anything else though

Comment

Snap Jason, nothing else seen to note from this case,

On another note has Fillmore been released on the 2014 card back under the radiator springs theme

Comment

Found the md colossus xxl in TKMAXX for £5.99 (I paid £14.99 in the entertainer for this!)

Comment

Found the Lego Cars 2 Oil Rig set today in Hamleys. God know where this has been lurking as this range was discontinued in 2012!

No price. Manager insisted on googling. Managed to drive a very hard bargain

Comment

My local toymaster still has the cars 2 siddeley lego set (only place I've ever seen it!) Sadly, I can't afford it.

Comment

found this is Costco £28.78. Dont think its too badly priced.

Comment

If those diecasts are the regular mattell versions, that's a great deal considering they are £7.99 most places (even the lowest price is £5!)

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                    found this is Costco £28.78. Dont think its too badly priced.
                    Please reply to Private message.

Comment

Found Mama Bernoulli in Asda tonight plus Luigi & Guido with headsets

Price back up to 5.97

Comment

Mama Bernouilli is high on my list of wants, still nothing about in my area which is annoying. Have had to resort to ebay and US amazon lately

Comment

Originally posted by StuartW View Post
                          Found Mama Bernoulli in Asda tonight plus Luigi & Guido with headsets

Price back up to 5.97
                          nice finds

we don't even have those singles in the US yet

Comment

I also found L&G with headsets in Asda today, Mama was long gone but was happy to get these little guys

Also a package arrived I have been looking forward too getting. Very glad to finally add him to my collection, it's cool!

Comment

Alfredo looks good, another one we are on the look out for

Comment

great finds vandance

Comment

Working...
                                X