Error Cars (pic heavy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Middelthun View Post
    What is the Wave 1 Sally worth? Would think it's worth a tiny fortune considering its Desert.
    Very few if any Cars are worth a tiny future... a few years ago I decided to complete a set of each of desert back 12 and desert back 16 Cars... I don't think I paid more than $15 for any of them... I paid $25 for one of the desert back movie moments.

Someone can ask for a lot of money for a Cars item, but that doesn't mean it's worth that much... and that's coming from someone who tends to buy items before they are readily available... Last year I paid $35 for a Louis LaRue on international card from Canada because I hadn't seen it in the US and wasn't sure it was coming... I ended up leaving it at Walmart and Meijer at $3.49 each 2 months later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Very few if any Cars are worth a tiny future... a few years ago I decided to complete a set of each of desert back 12 and desert back 16 Cars... I don't think I paid more than $15 for any of them... I paid $25 for one of the desert back movie moments.

Someone can ask for a lot of money for a Cars item, but that doesn't mean it's worth that much... and that's coming from someone who tends to buy items before they are readily available... Last year I paid $35 for a Louis LaRue on international card from Canada because I hadn't seen it in the US and wasn't sure it was coming... I ended up leaving it at Walmart and Meijer at $3.49 each 2 months later.
      Unlucky.. Im looking to get a full 12back set with the 4 movie moments aswell as the 4 wave 1.5 cars. Looks like i have to pay atleast $500.

Comment

• Does this count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikmingod View Post
          Does this count?

I don't see a picture.

Comment

• Apparently Mark Wheelsen doesn't want Road Hug Tires. He's hanging out with his buddy Scott Spark (they're on my desk here) who does.

Error Wheelsen.jpg

Comment

• Is this a fairly common error to see?IMG_20160517_082423936_HDR.jpgIMG_20160517_082356839_HDR.jpg

Comment

• Not real common. Especially the print on the bottom of the wheel.
                Last edited by GotFrank; 05-18-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Look I'm an error coin collector a very big one and I know the how value works for these things, so is there a market for something like this?

Comment

• Yep, Ebay is the market. Couldn't say what it would sell for. From the pics it looks like it's got a few imperfections\chips. That will severely hurt any resale value. And most Cars error collectors prefer it to be packaged in my experience.

Comment

• I think this qualifies as an 'error' - the front wheel is a steel grey colour as apposed to black. I know it's not the biggest or best error out there but it's cool that it happened on Mood, one of may favs!

Comment

• That is a great error, VANDANCE! Cars with incorrect tires/tyres are cool... much more exciting to me these days than packaging errors.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I just sold a wheel error:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-PIXAR...gAAOSw71BXP3no

Comment

• $3.95 shipping. cheapest postage I've seen ever on ebay for a us seller... good on you frank, what's your international rate for that wee mcq in the display case?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

• PM me your shipping info and I'll find out actual shipping cost for ya. If I had to guess it'd be around $12 to the UK. He is 1:55 scale by the way.

Comment

• Found one chum... free shipping
                                Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272102870904

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X