Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Bob Pulley at Aussie Kmart today!

Comment

• Had a good couple of days car hunting. Found tubbs retread and bob on Friday at Kmart. Then was at Woolworths and checked to see if they had anything new. When I got to the display cars were spread from a hole to breakfast time. Found Donna Pitts on middle shelf. Found Michael Jessie and jerome and the shelf below and then on top of all the shelves where they put any extra stock I found little miss sally.

Comment

• That is a great haul Homercleez!
        Congrats.

Still looking for Jerome and Bob myself.

Additionally: I thought our App snipe was an eyesore!

Comment

• Awesome finds, Silver Frosty and Homercleez... the only one of those I've seen in a store is Tubbs Pacer, which I left - I'm not collecting every Car on a new cardback this year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice finds Homercleez. I'm still looking for Jerome Ramped. I'm also going to get a Retread if I see one as our rubber tyre one is missing a tyre!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
              Nice finds Homercleez. I'm still looking for Jerome Ramped. I'm also going to get a Retread if I see one as our rubber tyre one is missing a tyre!
              I have a spare jerome if you want and I left a retread at boronia Kmart. They had 2 cases out there[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

• Got these also at Walmart had a good day!image.jpg

Comment

• image.jpg they had a good selection at Walmart tonight. Got these from the selection image.jpg

Comment

• Found Jerone Ramped in this fresh case above the pegs at TRU.

I relented and got an artist Ramone.

On the pegs I also relented and bought Holly with taser from the previous case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                      I have a spare jerome if you want and I left a retread at boronia Kmart. They had 2 cases out there[emoji51][emoji1303]
                      Thanks for the offer, much appreciated! I'm sorted for Jerome now. Don't really need retread as its only missing one tyre but will probably buy it if I see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                        Found Jerone Ramped in this fresh case above the pegs at TRU.

I relented and got an artist Ramone.

On the pegs I also relented and bought Holly with taser from the previous case.
                        Great finds, Silver Frosty! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• great finds to all

Comment

• Found at an Indianapolis Target this morning... I did not buy the boxed set or Tubbs Pacer.

I did think about the boxed set... I like Lizzie and the radio...

Comment

• Congrats Chris! Looks like US and Aus are getting same cases now.

I'd leave the boxset too. I don't think the radio is worth the money.

Comment

• some good stuff there boys

Comment

Working...
                                X