Cars 3 teaser trailer is here!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 3 teaser trailer is here!!!!

As the title said, IT'S HERE!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4K7JgPJ8-s
    After watching it I think it is less kid friendly and a LOT darker. I do like it though. Let me know your thoughts

I can't wait already
    Nice to see some returning piston cup cars with different liveries such as No Stall, Sputter Stop and Rev N Go

Comment

Yes I agree! I really like No Stall's new color. I am pretty sure the Black car that looks like Shu Tordoki is Jackson Storm. The animation just looks so realistic, I would prefer the old animation but my opinion may change depending on the next few trailers.

Comment

Teaser indeed!!!

Left me wanting more.

Keep in mind teasers are often different than the finished product.
        Where PIXAR is concerned. Sometimes not even footage from the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPDBS3NPYLQ
        Last edited by GotFrank; 11-22-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

i,m gonna try and not look at any of these tailers of cars 3, may be a tall order, cos I think it will spoil seeing the movie
          rem seeing cars when it first came out, knew nought about it, then boom.............the rest is history
          thats maybe one of the reasons why cars 2 wasnt quite as good, well one of a few reasons!!

Comment

Yes GotFrank you are right the movie is most likely different from this teaser. I want more too!

Comment

Boogity that is a good idea to wait to see the movie and not watching the trailer I couldn't even resist from not watching the trailers Lol

Comment

Thanks for the link on the trailer... I watched it and will watch them all... over and over.

I had seen the trailer for Cars before my wife and I took our grandson Austin to see it - he liked it a lot... and I did too... 10 years later Cars is still my favorite movie of all time.

I saw the Cars 2 trailer before seeing it in the theater - I liked the trailer and had high hopes for the Cars 2 movie - I did not care for Cars 2 nearly as well...

Base on the Cars 3 trailer I have high hopes for the movie... and I think they will be met or exceeded.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yep, I watch these trailers over and over too. Yes I agree with Cars 2 not being the best, but Cars 3 looks a lot better. I have also been a fan from the first movie in 2006 so I would really hope to see Cars 3 not be like Cars 2.

Comment

1 - already upsetting to see the apparent lack of realism in what should be modern NASCAR racers.
                    2 - the dark tone of Cars 2 was dark enough for me. they did not have to kill Rod Torque Redline and that element of the plot still bothers me, as dumb as that sounds. This is just giving be a bad vibe on the movie as a whole
                    3 - as you could guess by my lack of frequent posting, I really am just stringing my collection along at this point. I may not commit to collecting into this new movie as it is, especially if the movie is something I do not really love. I loved the first movie, Cars 2 was good when you look at it as a movie in itself without expecting it to be the same as the first. Maybe this one will be the same way, but I would have been satisfied if we stopped after Cars 2. Really hope this is not a poor sequel.

Comment

Working...
                    X