2014 Black Friday sales: Cars and Planes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Black Friday sales: Cars and Planes

Thought I'd start a post for the 2014 US holiday sales... some are starting Thanksgiving Day... others are Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

Here's what I've found so far:

Meijer - hopefully they will get in new items.
    Thanksgiving Day:
    Planes singles $5.00 each
    Cars Hydro Wheel singles: $5.00 each

Target: Black Friday:
    Disney Lights and Sounds vehicles: $22
    Planes Fire and Rescue assortment: $22
    Off Road McQueen: - This may be the one that includes the DVD of the Radiator Springs 500 1/2
    Planes Fire and Rescue DVD: $10

Kmart:
    All Cars, Planes, and Toy Story toys - buy one, get one 50% off.

I'll add more as I find more.
    Last edited by cac1959; 11-11-2014, 11:58 PM. Reason: Added Target and Kmart ads

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Just thought I'd mention that Amazon has some Cars and Planes deals going on today in their "Countdown to Black Friday", saw a Planes Fire & Rescue 8 pack (all previously released singles), Disney Planes: Fire & Rescue Piston Peak Trackset, Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Off-Road Rally Race Trackset. Not sure how much is the discount as the prices are not revealed until the deals start time.

Almost forgot, also a Hot Wheels deal for the people that collect those: Hot Wheels Marvel Avengers Die-Cast Amazon Exclusive Vehicle, 5-Pack

Comment

Kmart will have Cars/Planes Buy 1 Get 1 50% off

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Kohl's will have 50% off all toys and will offer $15 in Kohl's cash for every $50 spent.....now to find a Kohl's with something worth buying!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

None of mine are stocking anything except the pitty launchers.

Comment

Added Target and Kmart sales to the lead post... Many thanks to GOMATERGO for the Kmart information.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that will be great if my kmart actually gets any new cars or planes

Comment

As part of the deal of the day, Amazon has planes Cabbie transporter @ $12.49

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X