No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - November 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the DPCI memorized now, since the newer singles haven't been in their system all year.

And Scavenger, just let me know if you need my address to send that Shiftko my way.

Comment

hmm went to T R Us today when i saw that they had the cars diecast 2 for $7 as they pretty much are price matching everyone else when you buy two this week to empty inventory.

I found:
      Vladimir Trunkov (have seen him before)
      Matthew "True Blue" McCrew
      Mama Bernoulli
      DJ with flames
      Race Team Luigi and Guide (seen them before)

last week I picked up Holly shiftwell with screen at Toys R us for 5.99 ouch.

and I found a Shawn Crash with Sal Machiani at walmart last week well that was a surprise as I have been seeing the same 2 packs for months now at walmart.

back in October I was able to score multiple 2 packs of Cars 2 diecast from 2011 at the Mattel Store here in North TX where I live for like $2.49 I think. I bought a few and there were good ones with luigi and guide etc.

Comment

Just picked up L+g with headsets, a chisaki and Carla Velosi at Target. Someone else must have grabbed the other new ones but oh well

Comment

Also saw a Francesco with the correct back and a Wingo label but I left it

Comment

Picked up a couple of Ito Sans at the Walmart near where I work yesterday morning. I hadn't seen him yet, but one of the local guys I trade with said they found him there.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds, Bobbyjack!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Found these at Target. Whenever you find a gbody hotwheels car it's a must buy.

Comment

Scored Shawn Krash & Sal Machiani and Jessica Giampetrol & Nate Stanchion 2 packs at Walmart this morning. I did leave a team of scientist behind for somebody to snag.
                  May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Stopped at several stores this morning on my way to pick up my wife's parents... I bought 1 Mama Bernoulli and 1 Lizzie at the local Meijer, 1 Mama Bernoulli at an Indy Target, 1 Jessica/Nate 2 pack at a small town Walmart (Shawn/Sal was gone) along with a set of the 8 Walmart exclusive Holiday Hot Rod collection.

Interesting story at the local Meijer... we were doing Thanksgiving grocery shopping around 10 pm last night and I saw a worker bringing a pallet of toys out... no Cars on it... I asked her if she had a minute so I could show her the Cars aisle and she said yes... I told her that it may look like there are 30 singles on the pegs, but there are only 6 different Cars (3 different McQueens, Vladimir Trunkov, Raoul Caroul, and Francesco)... we talked for a couple of minutes - I told her that none of those had sold in the last 3 weeks and that I like buying Cars at their store... she said they had more Cars in the back and she'd check with her team leader... I stopped in at 6:20 this morning to get a donut and there was a fresh Mama Bernoulli case on the pegs.

I also told her that the Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile had been on the pegs since May 16, 2011 and that corporate needed to get their Mattel rep in the store to pull non-selling inventory... she thanked me for telling her that... so maybe there will be more new Cars sometime.

Here are my store purchases from Monday 11/24 and Wednesday 11/26:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                    X