The winners in the PCD - Happy "Franksgiving" contest from PixarCarsDiecast.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contest entry

I'll keep mine simple. I'm thankful we don't have lake snow effect where I live. We have snow, but in a normal way up here in the Great White North of Canada. I hope the people of Southern Buffalo make it fine thru their ordeal.

Comment

Contest Entry:
      I'm thankful for the forums and people that have helped fuel the Cars addiction and try to help me rationalize that collecting these little cars is "ok".

Comment

The deadline to enter the Happy Franksgiving contest has passed... No more entries will be accepted... The drawing will be held later... Thanks to all who entered and to Get Me Collectibles for donating the Deluxe Cars for the prizes.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

And now, the moment many of you have been waiting for... the winners of the 2014 PCD Happy Franksgiving Contest

1st - PCD member DraculaMater123 - wins Frank, Red, and choice of Gray Semi or Richard Clayton Kensington on the 2015 cardback
          2nd - PCD Facebook member Lisa Palmer Beckman - wins Red and the other of Gray Semi or Richard Clayton Kensington on the 2015 cardback

Congratulations to our winners.

Many thanks to all who entered (68 entries between the PCD website and the PCD Facebook page)... Thank you to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for the great prizes...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations folks!

Comment

Congratulations winners!
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

hand clapping for the winners!
                  May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

congratulations to both winners

Comment

Congrats! Happy Franksgiving!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to the winners and thanks to PCD and Eli for the chance to win.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

how do I get them?

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                              how do I get them?
                              I sent you a PM and you've replied... I'll box up your Cars prize and send you a PM with the shipping costs and my PayPal address... once you pay I will mail your package.

Congratulations, DraculaMater123, winner of Frank, Red, and Richard Clayton Kensington and to Lisa for winning the second prize of Red and Gray Semi.

Comment

Happy Franksgiving! Congrats to the winners and thank you to everyone who made this contest possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X