No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! Haven't posted much lately as my job teaching this year is just kicking my butt! Stopped at Ross Dress for Less on the way home and found a NEW Cars 4 pack with Bob Moter inside! He is Carla's Race Fan. Very cool discovery to say the least. Happy Hunting all!!!

Comment

Thanks to you letting Chris know about your find I ventured out to ross and....

Thank you sir!

Comment

Thank you sir! Me too manage to find the 4-pack in Ross (AZ) at $9.99.

Comment

Found a Deluxe Taia this morning in Walmart.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice find bobbyjack!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Great finds Nitroade, jestrjef, scavenger, and bobbyjack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wen to target looking for the snowflake hot wheels and wound up taking home a super chase Circus GT and Fork Lift instead

Comment

Got a Superchase GT and Forklift on Friday at TRU. That is the 2nd Superchase found at that store that I know of. A local collector found one there last month.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Unexpectedly found a GT and Forklift at TRU, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
                      Unexpectedly found a GT and Forklift at TRU, as well.
                      That's an amazing find, I will head to my nearest store as soon as I can!

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

For any of my aussie friends, i found six new cars today at various locations, a tex dinoco, scott motorse and a manny roadriguez at woolworths in seaford, and also found a siren carbarini, mrs the king and kathy copter at k mart in frankston, not sure if there are any other new cars are in them cases, but looks like 2 new cases in the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Nice finds, Homercleez.

I found these at a few stores today... I can cross Mike Fuse and Jay W off the list of Cars that I hadn't seen in stores... still need Brett W and Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty.

Carbon Racer McQueen and the Planes Hanger were Toys R US purchases... everything else I bought at various Walmart stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So my visit at Walmart today after their "restock" didn't go to well ALL color changer no 2015 or 2016 cars no new planes but there was a ice rip there which I was happy to pick up but other than that nutin

Comment

10 stores today... all I bought was this at the 10th store (Walmart #4):

Comment

I went to 5 stores today. 3 Targets, 2 WM. I was hoping to catch all the stock for black friday. Unfortunately all I wound up buying was Taia Decoratura at my very first stop, Target #1. They did restock Singles, Deluxe and Movie Moments. Both Walmarts were a bust, no new stock whatsoever. The other Targets were just a mangled mess of peg warmers as always. I may go out late Thanksgiving night and double check my local Walmarts, as I already had the family thanksgiving dinner a few days early.
                                Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Working...
                                X