Planes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes!

We haven't even seen Cars 2 yet and we have even more to look forward to. The first look of Disney Planes is here. Coming Spring 2012.

Watch the trailer here:-

Looks to be very interesting and I look forward to more updates!

Could this be a new justice league!!!......of the cars world. Seeing as cars2 is full of espionage and carnage...This movie can fit into the cars world easy.....Oh and I'm luvin the carrier pitty's
    Great post...

Comment

not even going there!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        not even going there!
        Look nice all lined up in the cabinet though

Comment

I hope they come out with a toy line; the aircraft carrier pittys look awesome!
          Maybe my next custom job...

Comment

Im trying not to LOOK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Uh Oh, this looks really good.

Comment

Planes 2 has already been mentioned on Disney News websites that work has already started on Planes 2 'Fire & Rescue' and when Disney talk about Planes now they seem to be combining the cars universe on the ground with the new tactical assault coming to the skies!

A new trailer was launched on June 11th, doesnt look new to me! just seems to be old clips re-cut... BOOOOOOO

Jon Cryer: Dusty Crophopper
                Stacy Keach: Skipper
                Brad Garrett: Chug
                Carlos Alazraqui: El Chupacabra

Disneyvault.net

Planes looks to be a Disney Only Production and not under the Pixar Umbrella.
                Last edited by madbob; 06-21-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Im looking forward to 'Planes'.. Shame they havent released more trailers yet as the above is the same as whats already been shown.

If Air-Mater is anything to go by then its going to have some cool characters and hopefully some great Diecasts

Comment

I am very much looking forward to this movie.

Although the news itself is not very new, I just read about it today. I was very sad to learn 2 pieces of unfortunate news. 1) Release date pushed from Spring 2013 to Fall 2013 and 2) this is a Direct to Disc release.

http://www.bigscreenanimation.com/20...ease-date.html

Anybody else disapointed by this news?

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Not really. We knew it was direct to DVD. Just have to wait 6 more months for it. With Monsters INC. coming out next month and then Monsters U in the spring, my kids will be fine.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

DVD sales tend to be higher in the September - December time period as people are more likely to buy them as Christmas presents... I think that's why they pushed back the release date... if it would come out on DVD in the spring, people would tend to forget about the movie by the time the holiday shopping season starts.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

another update!

“Planes,” the direct-to-video spin-off of Disney/Pixar’s “Cars” films, is now getting a wide theatrical release next summer. It will hit theaters on August 9th
                          the info seems to come from a place called Indie Wire, http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...ummer-20121221

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Very interesting... Planes is now going to be released in theaters... I'll still probably wait for it to appear on Blu-ray and DVD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It figures, I was just going to write that I thought it would hit the theaters and it has. I figured that they did that with Toy Story 2, and then with this Snail racing movie that is coming out that they'd change their mind. They'll definitely make money on it. Unfortunately I never saw Cars or Cars 2 in the theater, so I'll go see Planes for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X