Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

WELCOME TO PIXARCARSDIECAST.COM !

Thanks for joining us. I am very pleased to present this forum dedicated to Disney Pixar Cars Diecast. My name is Paul and I go under the user name Rippers. My story is not unlike most people, my son (aged 1 at the time) watched the film Cars in 2007 and was instantly hooked and would enjoy watching the film over and over again. Our first Cars diecast was a second hand Purple Ramone we found on a market stall, the car never left his side and would sleep next to him every night, my wife.. well actually my son spotted on the shelf.. a WOC Chick Hicks in the local supermarket and I noticed the other cars on the back of the packaging and the fact he was numbered. I've personally have always been into cars and I like the way some of the vehicles in the film where based on real cars and I starting picking up Disney Cars up from the supermarket on the way home for my son. To start with I was addicted to how happy bringing home these four wheel pieces of art made my son but as time pasted we both wanted more and more!. There where some I simply could not find and I started using eBay and forums and found more and more and basically I got hooked and the rest is history.

In the Cars forums and blogs I made friends and regular trading partners not only here in the UK but in the US and around the world. Even thou my son's interest has drastically calmed down my addiction to these Diecast Cars hasn't. I have always enjoyed contributing to the forums and as I already run another forum (different hobby) It seemd the natural course to follow and make my own Cars based forum with the intentions that I could help keep a great, friendly Cars Collecting Community with plenty of help, enthusiasm and none of the attitude. This Forum may be based in the UK but it certainly a international hobby and I will have moderators from around the world.

I hope you enjoy your stay and as its a new forum there may well be teething problems to start with so please bare with us if you experiance any issues and please make me aware of any issue. If you are not used to Vbulletin Forums please ask any questions on how to navigate the site to maximise your enjoyment.

Thanks

Rippers
Working...
X