Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Cars that you've never left on the pegs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one you might not want to read. In the early years of cars, tescos had reduced to clear the storyteller's @ 27p, I remember picking up Rhonda and laughing thinking who would want a pink retro car with eyes... if memory serves me correctly, the whole shabang was there. I got into collecting about six months later. Still looking for rhonda

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
      This is the only rule I have.
      would love to have the opportunity to make this a rule!!!

Comment

I've now left Stefan Gremsky and Zed Custard on the pegs..

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I finally saw the Dan Sclarkenburg/Kim Carllins 2 pack in a store for the first time... at a Kroger Marketplace store of all places... as it was $9.99 plus tax and the cardbacks were mangled, I left it... and I also left Michael Sparkber and Jerome Ramped and Jesse Haullander... my list of Cars I've never left on the pegs is getting smaller and smaller.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have use to buy every Luke pettlework I saw in 2015 I eventually did stop after my 22nd one I bought. I have also Never left a super chase on the pegs.

Comment

i have left alot of stuff on the pegs. new stuff old stuff like franks and bessies.
              for supers i did buy the only one i hever saw. xmas eve few years back.
              chase cars. i did buy when i saw one , that was only few.

Comment

After this past Monday I've now seen Vic Vanley, Brad Winmiler, Darla Vanderson, and Coriander Widetrack in stores - I've purchased them... I will probably leave them next time I see them.

I still haven't seen the Cars from the J Shoesteer/Japeth/Max Schnell Pitty case nor the MA Brake Drumm/Alex Machino/J Low Lee etc case(s) in stores... I hope they show up somewhere soon.

22 Luke Pettlework? That's a lot of Luke Pettlework, Faux Wheel Drive - it took a long time for me to leave that Car on the peg.

I continue to leave Frank on the pegs... I've not left Bud on the pegs nor will I... I don't think I'll ever leave a Super Chase Car on the pegs or shelves.

Comment

I've now left:

Brad Winmiler, Coriander Widetrack, Craig Faster, Finn McMissile with Breather, and the new Cars from case S (Johnny Blamer (FWD), Wilmar Flattz, and Ghostlight Ramone) on the pegs or in bins... I've also left Petro Cartalina and Sputter Stop and Fiber Fuel.

I've now seen but not left: MA Brake Drumm, Alex Machino, Towga Gremlin, and Jason Hubkap - I'll probably leave MA and Alex next time I see them... I still haven't seen J Low Lee but won't leave it if I see it at retail.

And even though I haven't seen the 2017 case R singles in stores, I imagine I will leave most of them... I'm buying Cars I like and not everything that's released on a new cardback.

Comment

Working...
                  X