Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday finds

Comment

• image.jpg found this at Walmart today along with a bunch of other cars but I just got this one there were also all the road trip cars but I never came to like them.

Comment

• I decided to make a Cars hunting trip to stores around Cincinnati and Dayton on Saturday... I'd hoped to find the new Movie Moment singles at Kroger Marketplace stores like Ferris and Scavenger had found... no luck... 3 Kroger, 2 Target, 4 Walmart, 1 Toys R US, 1 Tuesday Morning and 3 Hot Topic stores...

At TRU I thought about the 5 pack so I could get a free Daredevil McQueen collector's box... decided not to buy it.
        At 1 Walmart I left Michael Sparkber and Jerome Ramped
        The 3rd Kroger Marketplace had 2 of the Dan/Kim 2 packs... but at $9.99 and badly mangled cardbacks I decided it wasn't worth it.
        The Tuesday Morning store had Deluxe Sven, Barney Stormin, and Richard Clayton Kensington... and some Ice Racers (but no Francesco).

185 miles driven... and I bought no Cars or Planes... Lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries was pretty good.

I may be done taking Cars hunting trips for awhile - I may stop if I'm going for something else, but there's nothing available in my parts of Ohio and Indiana... No sign of Vic Vanley... no Japeth, Max Schnell Pitty, J Shoesteer... no new 2 packs... sigh...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found these at Walmart

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
            I found these at Walmart

Great finds, carslover! It's great to see more of the Carbon Racers!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              I decided to make a Cars hunting trip to stores around Cincinnati and Dayton on Saturday... I'd hoped to find the new Movie Moment singles at Kroger Marketplace stores like Ferris and Scavenger had found... no luck... 3 Kroger, 2 Target, 4 Walmart, 1 Toys R US, 1 Tuesday Morning and 3 Hot Topic stores...

At TRU I thought about the 5 pack so I could get a free Daredevil McQueen collector's box... decided not to buy it.
              At 1 Walmart I left Michael Sparkber and Jerome Ramped
              The 3rd Kroger Marketplace had 2 of the Dan/Kim 2 packs... but at $9.99 and badly mangled cardbacks I decided it wasn't worth it.
              The Tuesday Morning store had Deluxe Sven, Barney Stormin, and Richard Clayton Kensington... and some Ice Racers (but no Francesco).

185 miles driven... and I bought no Cars or Planes... Lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries was pretty good.

I may be done taking Cars hunting trips for awhile - I may stop if I'm going for something else, but there's nothing available in my parts of Ohio and Indiana... No sign of Vic Vanley... no Japeth, Max Schnell Pitty, J Shoesteer... no new 2 packs... sigh...
              It's been dry in IL too. RCcars and I haven't seen anything new in a while.
              Have people found Cars at hot topic?

Comment

• Sweet finds Carslover..
                In hopes of finding them this Friday in Houston..
                Fingers crossed..

Comment

• My sister-in-law found me a Circus Pickup in Wisconsin. Found all the RD TR1P Cars @ my local Walmart. Bit the bullet and got Vic Vanley on Ebay. Just to be caught up for a few days or weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                    My sister-in-law found me a Circus Pickup in Wisconsin. Found all the RD TR1P Cars @ my local Walmart. Bit the bullet and got Vic Vanley on Ebay. Just to be caught up for a few days or weeks.
                    Nice finds, GotFrank! My family doesn't help me with Cars... but fortunately friends do.

Jason Hubkap, MA Brake Drumm, and Alex Machino (Francesco Pitty) have been found in Australia... I'm not sure which store.

Comment

• Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Jason Hubkap, MA Brake Drumm, and Alex Machino (Francesco Pitty) have been found in Australia... I'm not sure which store.
                      Also along with towga gremlin i found all of them at a coles supermarket, but im also guessing theyll be available at our k mart soon enough as they are very similar in their restocking
                      Last edited by Homercleez; 08-29-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                        Also along with towga gremlin i found all of them at a coles supermarket, but im also guessing theyll be available at our k mart soon enough as they are very similar in their restocking
                        Awesome finds, Homercleez! Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Comment

Great news! Congrats!

Comment

• Picture as requested sir

Comment

Picture as requested sir
                              Thank you for sharing the picture, Homercleez - That is a great case - 4 new Cars out of 24... hopefully it hurries up and arrives elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                Thank you for sharing the picture, Homercleez - That is a great case - 4 new Cars out of 24... hopefully it hurries up and arrives elsewhere.
                                Still havent seen the case before it with japeth and shoesteer though, hopefully itll turn up one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X