No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - December 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Super Target by my work today when I got off, had to pick up Alieve and tea for my cold, they put a case or two up on the pegs, nothing 2015 and no Chases, but I did grab Todd Pizza Planet (to open) and Sally with Tattoo. The checkout girl was also cute.

I stopped in at Walmart too after taking a test for school, left 2 Jessica & Nate MM and Shawn & Sal on the pegs, other than those and the fact that there are 5 Gray Haulers and 3 Mack Haulers nothing noteworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
      Went to Super Target by my work today when I got off, had to pick up Alieve and tea for my cold, they put a case or two up on the pegs, nothing 2015 and no Chases, but I did grab Todd Pizza Planet (to open) and Sally with Tattoo. The checkout girl was also cute.

I stopped in at Walmart too after taking a test for school, left 2 Jessica & Nate MM and Shawn & Sal on the pegs, other than those and the fact that there are 5 Gray Haulers and 3 Mack Haulers nothing noteworthy.
      Nice finds, lol the checkout girl.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Found these at a southwest Ohio Kohl's this morning... the 30% off sale made them $4.19 each.

I didn't need Geartrude, but I've not been able to leave her on the pegs:

I don't remember if the King that I got from Get Me Collectibles this summer had this new label or not.

One of the 3 Walmart stores I stopped at had 1 single (Max Schnell) and 1 Toon single (Komodo), but none in the back... 1 of the 3 Target stores had pegs full of Mama Bernoulli case leftovers - the scanner said there were more singles in the back but they wouldn't bring any out since the pegs were full.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Went to a few Melbourne shops today.

Myer department store had its first case for a year! It was a complete international version of Case K on the pegs.

Coles supermarket also had Case K out.

Target still had the remnants of its drop in boxes full of Case H. All cars from it were available.

Toys r Us had 2 opened radiator springs classics cases high up on the shelves with cars still packed inside. I hadn't seen a radiator springs box before so took some photos. It is the case that has been in TRU for most of the year.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Went into GO Calendar, Toys & More at the mall on Friday. They had 4 Cars on a peg, one of them was Harumi, first time ever seeing her so I picked her up even though she was $5.99

Comment

Thought I'd make a follow up trip to the Dayton (area) today - it had been 10 days since my last trip.

4 Target stores - bought nothing... saw 27 of 28 Collector McQueen items at the 4 stores.
              5 Walmart stores - at the first I bought 2 Sal/Shawn and 2 (of 4) Jessica/Nate 2 packs... saw Leaving the Lodge in a store for the first time but left all 6 of them... at the 4th I bought the Retro Hot Wheels Lotus from The Spy Who Loved Me.
              5 Kohl's stores - nothing... must have been a fluke finding Alberto and Sally with Tattoo at 1 on Friday.
              3 Meijer stores - bought 2 Mama Bernoulli and 2 Lizzie singles and 1 Ishani gift pack at one... bought a Ripslinger gift pack at a second... the 3rd had nothing but Finn singles and 2 packs on Porta Corsa card.

1 TRU - saw Jessica/Nate but left it - not paying $9.99 when I left it at $6.94

Here are pictures:
              Walmart finds:

Meijer purchases:

(I bought the Ripslinger gift pack at the local Meijer on the way home)

Still no sign of any 2015 Cars items.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cool finds, cac1959!
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

This is the most interesting thing I've found in a while...

Transberry Juice x2
                  Not an error collector so will put up for trade...

Comment

Thats a great error! I dont think i have ever seen 2 of the same cars in one 2 pack error before?

Comment

Awesome error, ...the Transberry twins, look out Mia and Tia, there are some new kids in town!

Comment

I like that Transberry Juice twin pack, KK&PP_Cars... that would be a great addition to a collection.

Comment

That Transberry 2 pack is crazy awesome!

Comment

I found ice racers at a Target in western Maryland. They didnt have them all out but I got Vitaly and LMQ

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                              I found ice racers at a Target in western Maryland. They didnt have them all out but I got Vitaly and LMQ
                              Awesome find, Raginpage! I am looking forward to these.

Found a Lizzie at the local Meijer this morning... and bought a few old Deluxe at the flea market today - TJ, Music Video Mater, and Beanie Hat Mater.

Comment

I also found the Ice Racers this week at Target ....Also only Vitaly and LMQ were on the pegs ......Vitaly looks AWESOME !

Comment

Working...
                                X