No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must not have hit the bandwidth cap then. Otherwise you'd get the obscene 3rd Party Hosting image.

Comment

Hello Guys.
      I just want to congratulate you all for all your finds, post, messages and so on. I am used to read you, it is a real pleasure.
      I have one question, the attached brand new item is difficult to find? It seems yes, but you are the experts. How much woild be a real value?
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

At one time it was a fairly expensive item. As it's distribution in the U.S. was spotty. Due to a changeover from "World of Cars" to "Race-O-Rama" card art. And there were some issues with the glue on the vertical 3-packs as well. At one point $80-ish, but the same set was soon released in a horizontal box.
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...gAAOSwB-1YveK7
        So since most of the completest collectors already have the vertical and horizontal by now. The price has come down to about the same as the horizontal version.
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...cAAOSwC6dZr-~a
        But that being said it's worth what someone will pay for it. And the only way to find out is to put it out there. And roll the dice.

Comment

Thanks!!!
          The second link you say is just my purchase, I have paid 15 usd thinking it was a good purchase.
          How you know how much I have paid? I though it was condifendial as it was a best offer product...or are yoy the seller?
          Anyway, I really think 15 usd is a good deal as I am unopened collector and seems this pack was very difficult all over the world and could be in most rare diecast list. I have read one post for other member and I remember he included it, so could be a great hunt for 15 usd, could not?

Comment

I received a great package from a friend in Belgium today... Road Trip Red and Fillmore with trailers are in the house.

Canceled by Walmart in the US, I'm glad to have them... and Andrew included a bonus collectible book.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by dgc View Post
              Thanks!!!
              The second link you say is just my purchase, I have paid 15 usd thinking it was a good purchase.
              How you know how much I have paid? I though it was condifendial as it was a best offer product...or are yoy the seller?
              Anyway, I really think 15 usd is a good deal as I am unopened collector and seems this pack was very difficult all over the world and could be in most rare diecast list. I have read one post for other member and I remember he included it, so could be a great hunt for 15 usd, could not?
              No, not my auction. And on my end I can't see what the accepted Best Offer price was. Just that it had been accepted. The reason you can see it is because you bought it... So for $15 USD I'd say you did really well. As you saw the newer package version can sell for around $20 - $25 USD.

Comment

Nice get there Chris! I suspect those will be tough to get in perpetuity. Though Taco Truck Mater is now down to semi-reasonable money. But only time will tell I suppose. I stopped on the RD TR1P after the first wave. I just don't get too excited over non-canon releases myself. And personally I thought the Mack was preposterous. I mean why is everyone dragging trailers. If a semi is coming too..? How much stuff could they possibly need?!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                  No, not my auction. And on my end I can't see what the accepted Best Offer price was. Just that it had been accepted. The reason you can see it is because you bought it... So for $15 USD I'd say you did really well. As you saw the newer package version can sell for around $20 - $25 USD.
                  Hello. Again, I just need again ypur expertise if you are so kind. I have found this item, is desert item, but I am surprise with the name of Fillmore, please see the back of the blister atached in the photo, it says Fillomore. What does it mean? Rare or error carded item? Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here maybe better quality photo
                    Attached Files

Comment

Is it an international (muti-language) card?

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                        Is it an international (muti-language) card?
                        I think so, it seems is not rare or error cars, is just international blister. I have not bougth it, but I find other friends...I love them!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Earlier this week I received a great package from Eli at Get Me Collectibles... 2017 singles cases J and L and 2 pack case C... Finally... loads of new Cars.

Here are pictures showing new Cars from cases J and L

From case L:

From case L:

From case L: Dinoco Cruz Ramirez may be a variant.

From case J:

From case J:

This Rusteze Lightning McQueen is in both cases J and L:

Here's the Super Chase Cruz Ramirez as Crazy 8 Frances Beltline from case J:

New 2 packs from case C:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

lots of nice stuff, but wheres the thrill of the chase!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              lots of nice stuff, but wheres the thrill of the chase!
                              When I stop at 7 stores and find nothing new, there is no thrill of the chase, just anguish... this is a lot like Cars 2 from 2011 - retailers got way too many of the first case and stuck with non-selling merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                When I stop at 7 stores and find nothing new, there is no thrill of the chase, just anguish... this is a lot like Cars 2 from 2011 - retailers got way too many of the first case and stuck with non-selling merchandise.
                                yeah , puts me in bad form too

Comment

Working...
                                X