Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Netherlands

Hi all,

My dad was an avid collector of the firs few series of Cars cars. He died this year and I've inherited his collection. I've kept a few of my personal favourites but I can't keep them all as I have no place to properly display them. I went searching on the internet for information on the cars, just so I know which ones I've got, but there are so many I kinda feel lost in a big forrest.
    Then I found this website and I think I may be getting on the right track with inventory.
    Not sure what I got yet, but I think I may beg getting there. Might need your help in the future to identify some of the more miscellaneous Cars because besides the basic figures I know less than nothing about them.

Best wishes to all,

Sacajawea

Welcome to PCD!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Sacajawea... my condolences on the passing of your dad... we will do what we can to help you identify some of the Cars that you inherited... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome and sorry to hear about your loss.

This is a good french site to identify cars:

http://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/index.php?header=cars

Comment

Thank you all for your welcome and for the condolences.

@cac1959: Thank you Chris. It seems I may need your keen collectors eye. I've gone through almost half the box of cars and have a fair collection already of 47 Cars of which 8 are, for me, unidentifiable. I'll post pictures somewhere when I've gone through all of them.

@Silver Frosty: Thanks for the french website. I'll have a look at that later to see if I can identify the remaining ones through their site. But my french isn't very good so I'll have to juggle the terminology a bit.

Comment

Google Chrome browser should be able to translate the French forum for you.

Comment

Welcome Sacajawea. I am sorry for your loss - I know the community here at PCD will do their best to make sure you are well-informed about the pieces in your father's Cars collection.

-Spencer

Comment

Welkom op deze site !

Gecondoleerd met je vader.

Ik weet zeker dat je hier de informatie zult vinden die je nodig hebt.
                    Mocht je hulp nodig hebben, stuur mij een PM en ik help je waar ik kan..
                    Cars Addict

Comment

Welcome and sorry for your loss as well.
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                      X