No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Alfredo in tesco today, the two for 15 was still on so I bought an extra jungle miles for the extra £3. Anyone know if there is only one Alfredo per box?

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
      Found Alfredo in tesco today, the two for 15 was still on so I bought an extra jungle miles for the extra £3. Anyone know if there is only one Alfredo per box?
      There are supposed to be two Alfredo's in the case (of six) deluxe. The case is supposed to be Y0539-996M.

WAITER MATER (Deluxe) - 2
      CHUCK 'CHOKE' CABLES (Deluxe) - 1
      GREM (with Camera) (Deluxe) - 1
      ALFREDO (Deluxe) - 2

I saw my first Deluxe 996M case last Saturday at Burnley, Lancashire. Both Alfredo's had gone. All the Tesco's I've been to this week and it's been the same story. Some have had the two for £15 offer and some haven't.

I went to a large Sainsbury's this morning. They had no less than TEN 998U singles cases, that's TEN Louie Larue! All at just £3.32 too! Deluxe were £6.95. There were loads of the US style clipstrip Geartrude cases dotted around the store. I recon they may have had 500 plus cars on display!

They said the sale goes on until next Tuesday 28 October.

Comment

• This was one side of clipstrips in calcott sainsburys today

Comment

• TRU had the tractor tipping playset with Frank in stock today (£29.99). I thought it was really old stock but the box had 2014 on it so I guess it's a re-release for Xmas.

Comment

• ta for heads up, found this yesterday in tx maxx in dublin yesterday whilst chilling out before todays dublin marathon, mine was 8.99 euro, how much was yours in proper money, vandance?
            Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            I found the Micro Drifter Colossus in TK Maxx and at a good price too. He is all plastic with rubber front tyres. He of course is massive in the micro drifters world but still looks great against the 1:55 scale cars. The store also had Cars 2-packs but they were both Francesco / LMQ.

Comment

• I found colossus in TKMAXX for £5.99 boogity. He was also the same price in TKMAXX sister company homesense.

Comment

• just checked, the prices for this on evil bay, they are horrendous, maybe now he,s been found in the wild it will, one, knock the price down and two, knock the smile of the faces of those greedy b...who are selling him!

clearly b..... stands for bayers, and I hope none thinks otherwise

Comment

• If anyone comes across a spare colossus at Tkmaxx and wouldn't mind posting it. I would be grateful

Comment

• Wow, one sold on eBay today for £32 plus postage, and the seller has more as he instantly listed another.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      ta for heads up, found this yesterday in tx maxx in dublin yesterday whilst chilling out before todays dublin marathon, mine was 8.99 euro, how much was yours in proper money, vandance?
                      Hey Boogity, sorry I haven't replied before now, been out of the game for a few days. Yes as B.T said it was £5.99 - as you have said, they are fetching crazy cash on the 'bay so a bargain to me at that price! Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
                        If anyone comes across a spare colossus at Tkmaxx and wouldn't mind posting it. I would be grateful
                        I will keep an eye out for you pal. Cheers

Comment

• Found pinecone in Smyths today for £4.99 so I bought him (glad I resisted him in wilko for £7.00!)

Comment

• Tour of the local supermarkets today, Tesco still have 2 for 15 on Deluxe, and normal singles are £5, Sainsburys have reduced their singles to £4.99. Sainsburys are now also stocking the launchers for £9.99

Everywhere well stocked with the previous cases. Never thought I would see Todd and Alexander Hugo as shelf fillers!

Comment

• Found in Tesco, New one's at last, also still 2 for £15

Comment

• I picked up an extra deluxe Alfredo ambulance today in tesco on the two for £15 deal. If anyone wants him for cost plus postage, please let me know or I will take him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X