No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't had any luck in the store with finding the newer cases in the store so got this cheap on eBay.image.jpg

Comment

• I think this is what is called a good days find

3 new deluxes, a few Sally's, new carnival cup racers and a couple of RS Classics

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
        I think this is what is called a good days find

3 new deluxes, a few Sally's, new carnival cup racers and a couple of RS Classics
        Wow, that's amazing!

I'll be checking toys r us for the radiator springs cars!

I'm not going to collect carnival racers but which store had them?

Good to see deluxe are finally back at target!

On another note, thanks for your PM. I tried to reply but your inbox is full!
        Last edited by Silver Frosty; 06-29-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
          Wow, that's amazing!

I'll be checking toys r us for the radiator springs cars!

I'm not going to collect carnival racers but which store had them?

Good to see deluxe are finally back at target!

On another note, thanks for your PM. I tried to reply but your inbox is full!
          Ok inbox is now free of clutter[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

• Oops Kmart had the carnival racers

Comment

• Great finds, Homercleez! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Oops again I seem to have put this in the wrong feed sorry cac1959

Comment

• Awesome find on wave 2 of the Carnivals! Hope we see those here in the states soon!

Comment

• Got this custom car online it actually has very good quality!image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                      Got this custom car online it actually has very good quality![ATTACH=CONFIG]4570[/ATTACH]
                      Nice addition! The factory workers do a great job on those gold cars!
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                        Nice addition! The factory workers do a great job on those gold cars!
                        ik its nice

Comment

• Got these recently from Stuart W as they have not been available anywhere else

Comment

• Awesome finds, VANDANCE!

I have found Bob Pulley only at Target... I've only found SC Mater with Duct Tape at one Walmart... I've found Jesse and Michael at both Walmart and Target - only 3 of each total.

And as I've posted elsewhere, I buy the new Cars that I need when I see them... distribution is hit and miss due to stores getting stuck with pegwarmers due to 3 new Cars in a case of 24.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Many thanks to Toyfountain for this addition to my collection:

John Lassetire minus decals plus parts from Timothy Twostroke = custom yellow truck McQueen fan.

Comment

• Awesome addition! I have a custom of that car myself!
                                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                                X