Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolla dolla bill y'all!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who these new cars aren't reaching! Happy I found this forum. Yah, so my area in south east Idaho hasn't gotten any new cars since December. The shelves at Walmart are completely bare. We did get in the new movie moments 2-packs to all my local Walmarts last week (like a lot of you), but that's it. I thought it was just around here! So weird...I didn't know about the strike. It makes a lot of sense though for the reason of this lack of distribution!

By the way, I really hope it's not true that Walmart won't be getting cars anymore. They're usually my #1 source! I'm glad someone cleared it up that they will in fact continue to supply cars.

Anyway, looking forward to more updates guys and thanks for all the info.

Comment

It looks like new 2015 singles have been found at Walmart stores in Illinois, Colorado, and Oregon... maybe they'll show up at more stores in greater quantities soon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hmmm. Yet to see anything in my area of Illinois. Just drove all the way to Sandwich, IL and all they had were the Movie Moments and Toons. Still nothing around me.

Comment

Add Indiana (not me), West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia to the list of states that have gotten new Cars in at Walmart...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I don't know whos buying all the new Cars in my area, making me ask where all the new Cars have gone, but my Walmarts are bare, still. I went to 4 Walmarts in my area today, two of which I visit about 2x a week, all 4 having less than 6 singles on the pegs (none in Easter bins). I was lucky enough twice this year to get nearly first dibbs on a case, but if you miss that first day, you missed them all. My areas Walmarts cannot keep the shelves stocked for more than 2 days before the whole case is sold. With them selling so well, why do they continue to fill 2/8 pegs? There are no peg warmers at these walmarts, theyre either stocked or bare.

I stopped in on Monday, it was bare, and then I returned on Wednesday and there were 3 cars, all from the newer case (okuni) and that was it.

I don't know if I'm the only one seeing stores sweeped clean, but why wouldn't Walmart keep up with demand?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                I don't know whos buying all the new Cars in my area, making me ask where all the new Cars have gone, but my Walmarts are bare, still. I went to 4 Walmarts in my area today, two of which I visit about 2x a week, all 4 having less than 6 singles on the pegs (none in Easter bins). I was lucky enough twice this year to get nearly first dibbs on a case, but if you miss that first day, you missed them all. My areas Walmarts cannot keep the shelves stocked for more than 2 days before the whole case is sold. With them selling so well, why do they continue to fill 2/8 pegs? There are no peg warmers at these walmarts, theyre either stocked or bare.

I stopped in on Monday, it was bare, and then I returned on Wednesday and there were 3 cars, all from the newer case (okuni) and that was it.

I don't know if I'm the only one seeing stores sweeped clean, but why wouldn't Walmart keep up with demand?
                Sound like you might have an Ebayer in your area buying up everything.

Comment

I think if it was an ebayer, pegs would be loaded with commons...not a lot in these cases ebayers are gonna be bothered with!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMOCats View Post
                    I think if it was an ebayer, pegs would be loaded with commons...not a lot in these cases ebayers are gonna be bothered with!
                    Agreed. I was first to get to a Tach-O-Mint case today, surprisingly, I only needed a few commoners on the 2015 Card (Doc, Flo, WGP MCQ, Tex & Pit Crew Fillmore) I left all the rest for others. Don't need another Hooman or Candyman :P

Comment

Working...
                    X